The Earth’s Moon has always been a mystical celestial body whose unseen paranormal forces affect a variety of supernatural creatures. Werewolves being the number one entities under the Moon’s hypnotic spell. In the supernatural community we give the most used names for the Full Moon of any given month. However, in some months various higher dimensional beings or metaphysical forces might be more dominant thereby causing a name change. Click Here For 2020 Full Moons…
The Paranormal Names And Enchanted Effects Of The Full Metaphysical Moons
January – Wolf Moon – The name was originally derived from the large number of wolves roaming about while howling at the Moon in hunger. In reality they were howling in fear at the monstrous menace of the Werewolf! The enchanted energy of the Wolf Moon compels Werewolves to form into spontaneous temporary packs. This is unusual as most werewolves are low profile loners. Generally, organized packs are among those hereditary werewolves and those with control over transformation while maintaining a level of sentience in wolf form.
Wild werewolves gain the capacity to detect their own kind and send forth psychic signals for up to 100 miles! Once they come together they battle for Alpha, Beta, and Omega status. Normal wolves are hypnotized into joining the pack as support in the hunt for human prey. Thankfully, most of the time it is any animal that moves! The danger of these packs make the Wolf Moon the most paranormally perilous next to the Halloween Blood Moon of October! If the Full Moon falls on January 1st then it’s the New Years Moon. The Baby New Year and Spirit Of Christmas effectively nullify the Wolf Moon thereby canceling these new packs. There is still a werewolf threat but it is greatly decreased. In some cases, a residual harmless fluffy white Yule Moon werewolf might be seen in those freshly bitten and infected with the Lycanthrope Virus.
February – Ice Moon – Name comes from the ice ridden nature of February which at times can seem like the heart of winter. Also called the Snow Moon due to the abundance of snowfall. No unusual effect on Werewolves. If it falls on Valentine’s Day then it’s the Valentine’s Moon effectively thawing the Ice Moon out.
March – Storm Moon – Werewolves will tend to be more aggressive during March storms whether snow or rain. However the luck of Saint Patrick’s Day helps protect humans from the Werewolf menace. Falling on the 17th makes it Saint Patrick’s Moon, the Shamrock Moon, the Leprechauns Moon, or the Lucky Moon. In essence the luckiest Moon of the year! It may also be called this if it falls on The 7 Days Of Saint Patrick under the right conditions. If the Full Moon falls on the Spring Equinox then it’s the Spring Moon.
April – Pink Moon – Considered the second safest Moon of the year with the Yule being the first. The Pink Moon originally got its name from the first flowers of spring which are Pink Moss, Mountain Phlox, and Pink Phlox in some areas. Flowers used in various mystical potions, and spells which may play a role in the Moon actually appearing pink in some places. Especially when it’s the first full Moon after the Spring Equinox. Angle of sunset, clouds, and air pollutants might cause a somewhat pink hue in some areas as well. However the true deep pink color is magical in origin, and is caused by various practitioners of magic channeling the power of spring, and even the Spirit Of Easter which still hangs in the air of April thanks to the beloved Easter Bunny. Anywhere near the world’s only known Werehare, aka Easter Bunny, or the Spirit Of Easter will also experience the full pink colored Moon without witches, warlocks, wizards, or sorcerers having a hand in it. If the Full Moon falls within a week of Easter it’s the Egg Moon. If on Easter Sunday then it’s the Easter Moon. Activity it extremely safe during these Moons with Easter being the safest.
This Moon has a calming effect on Werewolves courtesy of the Spirits Of Springs and Easter. The closer to Easter the more docile the Werewolves will be. Still one should exercise caution as these monsters can still be agitated. It’s not uncommon for them to attack ferocious forest animals like bears, wildcats and others that provoke them. As this Moon is usually exudes the enchanted energy of the worlds only Werehare it is known to be the ideal Moon for Werewolves to practice controlling their transformations. They will find resistance to the lunar energies is easier and some older Werewolves may not even transform.
May – Flower Moon – Name comes from the first flowers of Spring. No unusual effect on Werewolves.
June – Strawberry Moon/Honey Moon/Goddess Moon – Can have varying effects or no effect. Practitioners Of Magic perform grand ceremonies for the Summer Solstice that is the heart of life in whatever hemisphere Summer is taking place. It pays homage to all manner of Earthly Gods and Goddesses. Especially the Goddess Gaia of the Earth. All Moon Goddesses have great power during this month! If the Full Moon falls on the Summer Solstice then it’s the Summer Moon firmly in the hands of the Summer Goddesses.
Most often in recent years it’s been called the Strawberry Moon. The sometimes red hued Moon, not to be mistaken for a Blood Moon, comes from Native Americans observing the short season of the strawberry harvest. The Native American Goddess Athenesic (aka Awehai) has recently had power over the Moon in harmony with her fellow Goddesses. Athenesic is in fact the creator of the unique enchanted energies that mold the Strawberry Moon. Athenesic is known to be a Goddess who encourages cooperation, and good will among the Gods. Strawberry Fairies, and Fruit Nymphs strongly supported her claim to the June Moon. When one is faced with a Werewolf threat during June, it is recommended to call upon these Nature Deities for help. Werewolves may be drawn to strawberries and even eat some but they will still demand human and animal flesh! Their life flourishes during the heart of Summer as well and unfortunately that life is monstrous!
Sometimes the June Moon becomes the Honey Moon under the power of Bee and Honey Goddesses. When that happens Werewolves may be drawn to bee hives and partake of honey. The Bees will inexplicably hover about the Werewolf and not sting them in anger! They will then follow the Werewolf around the rest of the night under a supernatural hypnosis that compels them to swarm potential victims thus making it easier for the Werewolf to eat them. When the Honey Moon occurs the nefarious Beatrice Queen Bee Of Hell gains a conduit to the lunar energy. Enough to cause the bees to temporarily transform into carnivorous supernatural killer bees when the Full Moons light is unimpeded by clouds and is at 100% of Full. Every so often Beatrice herself gains complete control for a truly horrifying Honey Moon. Her hellish brand of Killer Bees endure until the Moon is at 75% of Full! She will rise from the Underworld during this time and wreak havoc with her personal paranormal bees including some monstrous huge ones! Her goal is to bring about the Bee Apocalypse!
July – Lightning Moon – No unusual effects for Werewolves under normal conditions. However during lightning storms some who get struck by lightning can develop temporary electrokinetic properties.
August – Corn Moon – The name is the Green Corn Moon indicating that the seasonal harvest is at hand. No Unusual Effects expect in some instances demonic forces compel Werewolves to create crop circles like that of the Harvest Moon. This Moon is often up for grabs in the higher dimensional community and can easily change to something else.
September – Harvest Moon – The first full moon closest to the autumnal equinox causes werewolves to have more power due to the increased moonlight. Although it doesn’t increase aggression all that much. The harvest moon also causes them to leave the woods and prowl about farm fields. Greater chance of running into a werewolf crossing roadways or through people’s backyards. Much increased chance of contact with people which fuels their lust for blood and fresh meat. Werewolves being human in origin are naturally drawn to human meat. The big bright harvest moon is often used by farmers to continue working into the night which places them in harms way as well. If the Moon falls on the Autumnal Equinox then it’s the Autumn Moon. Sometimes called Pumpkin Moon when it has an orange hue. Demonic forces compel Werewolves to produce crop circles most often during this particular Moon. The are secret sinister messages to the supernatural community of darkness! All in preparation for the coming season of Halloween evil!
October – Blood Moon – The Blood Moon, or Sanguine Moon, is considered the most supernaturally dangerous Full Moon of the year due to the dark forces conjured up by Halloween. It is also the Moon of Werewolf origin. The closer the Full Moon is to Halloween the more dangerous it is. There is a general increase in all paranormal activity with heightened aggression. Werewolves in particular become more ferocious than usual. Also called the Hunters Moon due to the popularity of hunting during this time of both a normal, and paranormal nature. If it falls on Halloween then it’s the Halloween Blood Moon.
November – Dark Moon – Name derived from first frost of the season. No unusual effects on Werewolves.
December – Yule Moon – Considered the safest Moon of the year thanks to the Spirit Of Christmas that creates cuddly harmless white Werewolves. In many cases Werewolves won’t transform at all during the Yule Moon. Evil paranormal activity is greatly decreased. When the Moon falls on the Winter Solstice it’s called the Winter Yule Moon, and Christmas it’s called the Christmas Yule Moon.
Miscellaneous Metaphysical Moons
- New Moon – Ferocious Manticores come out to play! Werewolves feel most human while at their lowest in paranormal power.
- Blue Moon – A second full moon in any given month. This results in a super werewolf similar to the Super Moon werewolf. Four full moons in a season rather than the usual three tends to not have any supernatural sway. However, the 13th full moon of the year in December dampens the enchanted energies of the Yule Moon to varying extents due to bad luck. This tends to be far less when the Moon is near Christmas and New Years.
- Friday The 13th Full Moon – Causes demonic possession of werewolves. Demonic werewolves are the most violent and deadly of all werewolves. Only albino werewolves come in a close second followed by Super Moon werewolves.
- Super Moon – Moon closest to Earth. Causes an extra powerful & aggressive hulked out werewolf. What’s A Supermoon?
- Lunar Eclipse – Causes werewolf de-transformation yet they maintain their werewolf persona in human form going on serial killing sprees. It’s also rumored that the werewolf virus is vulnerable during an eclipse and that there’s a chance for a cure and the restoration of full humanity.
- Partial Lunar Eclipse – A wolf man or woman form is taken during such an eclipse.
- Penumbral Lunar Eclipse – Dampens lunar energies thereby calming werewolves down to an extent.
- Violet Moon
- Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse
- Black Moon – Second New Moon in any given month. It can deeply dampen full Moon lunar energies thereby canceling werewolf transformation.
2020 Full Moons Dates And Paranormal Predictions
Links to our paranormal activity forecasts for each Moon and the werewolf outlook.
- January 10th – Wolf Moon (Penumbral Eclipse)
- February 9th – Dark Valentine’s Ice Moon
- March 9th – Dark Luck Super Storm Moon – Courtesy of proximity to Friday The 13th!
- April 7th – Enchanted Easter Egg Super Moon
- May 7th – Super Flower Moon
- June 5th – Honey Moon – Beatrice Bee Queen Of Hell prophesied to control this Moon? (Penumbral Eclipse)
- July 5th – Lightning Moon (Penumbral Eclipse)
- August 3rd – Lunar Goddess Moon
- September 2nd – Hallowed Harvest Moon
- October 1st – Blood Moon Of The Halloween Season
- October 31st – Halloween Blue Blood Moon! 2nd Blood Moon on Halloween itself grants exponentially magnified paranormal power! Some locations could experience a Violet Moon.
- November 30th – Dark Moon – Might be more violent due to double Blood Moon Halloween trouble and Friday The 13th! (Penumbral Eclipse)
- December 29th – Holy Yule Moon. Dampened by it being the 13th moon. However Spirit Of New Years coalescing with that of Christmas will most likely keep bad luck at bay.