The Health Of The Holidays
The Spirits Of Holidays are an enchanted energy mechanism created by the mere mass celebration of any given holiday. The sub-conscious non-intelligent Spirit is the product of a holidays supernatural leader and the human collective consciousness. The metaphysical energy built up within a holidays spirit can be used by
practitioners of magic, supernatural beings, and of course humans who
may sub-consciously draw upon the paranormal power for various reasons. Certainly, it contributes to the bolstering of certain emotions and states of mind within people, animals and sometimes the paranormal creatures of the planet Earth!
Recently we figured out how to translate the amount of energy into a video game style health bar configuration with a graph twist. This is done via our top flight psychics and witches who input collected data into a unique computer algorithm. As the process is manual at the front-end the health bars below are only accurate at the time of update listed at the end of this article. Green bars mean excellent energy reserves while yellow is a warning that more paranormal power is needed. Red indicates serious depletion of spiritual energies!
Holiday Spirit Energy Levels
We chose seven holidays that include New Year’s, Valentines Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas. We even calculated the top evil holiday known as Dark Christmas presided over by the Demi-Demon Anti-Claus! Dark holidays are often weaker as most of the human populace doesn’t celebrate them. However, their strong leaders coupled with powerful paranormal followers can charge them up enough to be a hindrance on the equivalent good holiday. Another contributing factor are negative thoughts about the good holiday which are then siphoned into the counter holidays spirit. For any holiday the energy goes down the further away from the day or season of celebration in question. Health may also be depleted when a great deal of witches, warlocks, wizards, and sorcerers draw on the Spirits energies.
Holiday Health Bars
- Spirit Of New Year’s: This Spirit is most important at the start and exact end of the year. It binds all the Spirits of consecutive years together. It also benefits from the power of the Christmas Spirit.
- The Spirit Of Valentines: It combines with the Spirit Of Love which is important in a great many thing throughout the year. Interestingly enough, it is often the weakest Spirit on a planet ripe with hell and hate! There’s also those who hate on the holiday due to the lack of love in their life. They then bolster The Spirit Of Anti-Valentine’s Day! They say the Spirit’s Of Valentines and Love would be absolute zero if Demons win the War Of Armageddon!
- Spirit Of Saint Patrick’s:This is often the most drawn upon Spirit since everyone is always wishing for luck. It isn’t drained too low thanks to Leprechauns!
- Spirit Of Easter: The Easter Bunny works hard to continue the goodwill of Christmas into the blossoming of Spring.
- Spirit Of Halloween: The Spirit Of Halloween is often down to the 75% range by January as it is drawn upon heavily by magical practitioners. This Spirit is a balance of light and dark used by all magicians.
- Spirit Of Christmas: The Christmas Spirit generally never falls into the 50% range courtesy of it being the most popular holiday coupled with its leader, Saint Nicholas, being a powerful Demi-Angel!
- Spirit Of Dark Christmas: No tears shed for Dark Xmas! It isn’t fully drained as the Dark Claus and his minions fight to keep the hellish Spirit alive! Naturally, the Devil does his part to bolster this abomination of a holiday as well! Celebrations include demonic rituals and upside down black Christmas trees of death with the Devil on top! Oh my!😈
Updated February 08, 2020…We’ll try to update the supernatural health bars once a month.