Any of the following factors classify a house as haunted when a professional handyman is unable to find a physical cause:
- Visual specters, and light bursts of varying types.
- Unusual noises which might include voices, and human like sounds coming out of thin air.
- Wretched stinks. Usually sulfur smelling in nature. Although gentle ghosts may produce aromas that match the scent they had when alive. Most likely the perfume they wore.
- An unusual decrease in temperature isolated in a small area.
- Feeling the touch of something when nothing appears to be there.
- Objects moving on their own.
- Ectoplasm residue seeping from walls, ceilings, and floors.
If you’re unsure about the haunted state of your home then contact a paranormal professional or ghost hunter to certify the authenticity of your haunted house.