The Mandela Effect is the name given for what appears on the surface to be a recent paranormal phenomenon. In 2009 paranormal research indicated that a number of people remember Nelson Mandela dying in a South African prison in the 1980’s. In our current reality, he died a free man in 2013. The truth is that the Mandela Effect is simply humankind’s awareness of our five-dimensional Multiverse and the multitude of Parallel Universes within. Just as we sail through time into the future due to movement over the four-dimensional plane of our Universe so do we subtly move into parallel realities as we move across the 5-D plane. This is how three-dimensional minds experience the higher dimensions we invisibly live in.
The Mandela Effect Comes To Life In The Modern World Of Mass Media
Generally, movement through parallel universes is an individual journey most never notice unless they are supernaturally inclined. However recently history has given us global mass media that has aided in the creation of a more powerful human collective consciousness. There’s also the fact that our brains have evolved to be more perceptive of perplexing phenomenon. In our modern world, we have exponentially more things to be aware of than our ancestors who spent most of history just looking to survive daily life. All these factors have suddenly made our five-dimensional journey more obvious. Every day more discrepancies in our reality are noticed as various people remember past events differently from others.
With the onset of the global media, there are various sub-factions within the common Human Spirit or Collective Consciousness that are affixed to our reality. Those with shared interests and beliefs from around the world. These people are tied together by that common spirit and therefore move into Parallel Universes together. They remember reality different from other groups of people. The advent of social media in the 2000’s also gives people around the world an unprecedented opportunity to compare experiences that has never been seen in human history!
Artificial Factors In Creating The Mandela Effect
There may be other factors giving us increased glimpses into alternate realities as well. This includes being near strong electromagnetic fields, people practicing strong magic, exercising author authority powers, time travelers altering history, and artificially intelligent quantum computers in the future changing events. This includes the future Cyber-God who has been known to contact the past. The most commonly cited reason for the Mandela Effect has been the experiments being done at CERN with the Large Hadron Collider. It’s been said they are opening micro black holes or wormholes that expose our reality to 5-D Hyper-Space. Unstable probability space that is easily warped by the thoughts of humans and other beings. They may also be artificially exposing and manipulating quantum particles that are altering our perception of the reality we once knew. Hopefully, any such damage is localized and doesn’t spread across the entire Universe. If so then surely there are countless extraterrestrial civilizations who have also done such experiments further fracturing the Universe into new alternate states!
Impartial list. More to come! List some in the comments and we’ll add them here.
- Moonraker Braces Scene – (How the scene was supposed to be.)
- The Berenstein Bears books became The Berenstain Bears
- The Comedian Sinbad starred as a genie in a 1990’s film called Shazaam.
- Tom Hiddleston was the new James Bond in 2017
- Maggie Q was in a Bond film with Pierce Brosnan
- Bob Barker died in 2017 yet is alive celebrating his 95th birthday on 12/12/2018
- “Supernatural” TV show episode “Executioners Song” had featured a telekinetic tug of war for The First Blade between Dean and Cain. Dean won to Cain’s surprise. However, now the scene no longer exists!
- Actor James Tolkan who played Principal Strickland in “Back To The Future” had been reported as committing suicide several years ago. As of 2021, he is still alive.
Geography & Landmarks
- The Orient Express used to run from Paris, France to Shanghai, China rather than Paris to Istanbul, Turkey.
- The Mountains Of Kong – A mountain range in Africa that doesn’t exist yet was charted by English cartographer James Rennell. It was included in maps up until 1892. It may have been witnessed by other explorers as well. Rennell and a handful of others may have slipped here from a Parallel Universe due to some 5-D hyper-space anomaly in the Mountains Of Kong.
- Baghdad Bob had committed suicide during the US forces occupation of Iraq in early 2003. As of 2021 he is still alive. Bob was famous for denying that US troops were in Baghdad with a smile on his face even as plumes of smoke and gunfire took place behind him. This earned him the nickname Comical Ali.