Supposedly the man in this video is dressed in an impressively large, and accurate Slender Man mask, and suit. Or is it really the notoriously evil Slender Man himself? Recent paranormal intelligence indicates that the Slender Man Assassin may have shot Slender Man with some type of chemical weapon that temporarily altered his brain chemistry. This might explain his odd out in public behavior rather than skulking about the wooded shadows. The person filming this is conjectured to be the first sentient being who ran across Slender after his altered mental state occurred. Slender is known for his hypnosis of humans so it could be that the roles are reversed during this video. This human seems to be using Slender Man as a pranking tool, and possibly for personal missions of a sinister nature! If this was the case it’s estimated that Slenderman snapped out of it within a month, or so. Most likely the cameraman is no longer with us!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- We Slept In The Most Haunted Room On The Queen Mary And It Was Terrifying - BuzzFeed News
- Josh Lucas, Terrence Howard and Lake Bell are haunted by the laughable 'Ghost of New Orleans' - Los Angeles Times
- Bad call or not, a frequent issue haunted Celtics in loss to Bulls - FanRag Sports (blog)
- 6 Super-Creepy (Reportedly Haunted!) Places to Visit in New Orleans - Bravo (blog)
- The Haunted To Enter Studio In March - Blabbermouth.net - BLABBERMOUTH.NET