On this 6th day of the 66 Days Of Halloween we hope you’ll utilize the video above to immerse yourself in the Allure Of Autumn that is mere weeks away! Amazing Autumn is the colorful canvas upon which the Halloween holiday is supernaturally sketched upon. Rest by the babbling brook in the midst of the flashy Fall foliage within the Enchanted Woodland as you commune with the local Autumn Nymph, and Brook Nymph. And of course don’t forget the various Autumn, and Water Fairies flying about as well! If you’re patient, and refrain from feeling fright then camp in the woods until Midnight. If you’re lucky then at the Witching Hour you will feel the power of Shala paying you a paranormal visit. Queen Of Halloween Shala may leave you a gift of magical candy in a mystical satchel made of iridescent sparkling Autumn leaves. As her bewitching beauty fades away into the night you gaze up at the bedazzling stars twinkling through the trees just before Twilight. The suns first elegant embers blaze across the sky, and you leave the wondrous woods heading into Day 7 Of The 66 Days Of Halloween!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- India Is Still Haunted By the Aftershocks of Partition - The National Interest Online
- Bradford and Drellich - John Henry is 'haunted' by Boston's racist past; Media Stars of the Week 8-20-17 - WEEI.com
- HAUNTED HALLS: Former asylum renowned as paranormal hot ... - Indiana Gazette
- Slavery Haunted Washington—His Heirs Didn't Get the Message - Daily Beast
- Chesapeake's Frightmare ranks first on Top Virginia Haunted Houses list - wtkr.com
Top 5 Popular Posts