On this first day of Fall we hope you’ll utilize the video above to immerse yourself in the Allure Of Autumn! Amazing Autumn is the colorful canvas upon which the Halloween holiday is supernaturally sketched upon. Rest by the babbling brook in the midst of the flashy Fall foliage within the Enchanted Woodland as you commune with the local Autumn Nymph, and Brook Nymph. And of course don’t forget the various Autumn, and Water Fairies flying about as well! If you’re patient, and refrain from feeling fright then camp in the woods until Midnight. If you’re lucky then at the Witching Hour you will feel the power of Shala paying you a paranormal visit. Queen Of Halloween Shala may leave you a gift of magical candy in a mystical satchel made of iridescent sparkling Autumn leaves. As her bewitching beauty fades away into the night you gaze up at the bedazzling stars twinkling through the trees just before Twilight. The suns first elegant embers blaze across the sky, and you leave the wondrous woods heading into the hallowed halls of Halloween!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- What haunted houses tell us about ourselves and our past - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Terror close to home: Post Falls Lions Haunted House has provided frights for 41 years - The Spokesman-Review
- Haunted Museum Tour - Fort Dodge Messenger
- Haunted House 5K features Chuckie, others - Williamson Daily News
- Haunted houses: bringing the dead to life - Blackhills Fox KEVN - KEVN Black Hills Fox
Top 5 Popular Posts