The 13 Nights Of Halloween are upon us! These are the 12 nights before Halloween along with that unluckiest of 13th nights being on All Hallows Eve itself! Generally we see noticeable increases in paranormal activity beginning at the Autumnal Equinox with a slight ramp up as we hit October. However the 13 Nights Of Halloween bring us the most prolific paranormal presences! These frightening nights bring us is an exponential increase in all manner of supernatural beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read More On Our Paranormal Activity Forecast Blog…
- Coronavirus: Pandemic fact v pandemic fiction? - BBC News
- Remembering another scourge: Polio caused fear, uncertainty | Local News - Janesville Gazette
- 21 for 21: Celebrating certain Hall of Famer Tim Duncan - San Antonio Express-News
- Onslow machine shop keeps busy during pandemic - Jacksonville Daily News
- Friedman: Wishing sweet spring would come back - News - The Intelligencer
Top 5 Popular Posts
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.