Old Saint Nick doesn’t just celebrate Christmas but many other holidays as well. Each year he takes one final break before the Christmas season, and prepares for Halloween celebrations at his enchanting North Pole Village. As the last embers of perpetual twilight fade, in October, and the first weeks of November, the Christmas lights, and decor temporarily come down on the quaint cobblestone streets lined with old fashioned shops, eateries, and other places full of Christmas small town nostalgia. Read The Rest Of The Story.
- Socially distant spooks in haunted houses: No screams please: Japanese funfairs prepare for virus era - RTL Today
- A Cudahy pub with a secret floor and a long possibly haunted history was remodeled during the coronavirus quarantine - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Bolivian orchestra stranded in 'haunted' German castle for 73 days amid pandemic - WBRZ
- HAUNTED WIRRAL: The Park Road West Ghost - Wirral Globe
- Sons of former Louisiana Klansmen haunted by sins of their fathers - BRProud.com
Top 5 Popular Posts