Old Saint Nick doesn’t just celebrate Christmas but many other holidays as well. Each year he takes one final break before the Christmas season, and prepares for Halloween celebrations at his enchanting North Pole Village. As the last embers of perpetual twilight fade, in October, and the first weeks of November, the Christmas lights, and decor temporarily come down on the quaint cobblestone streets lined with old fashioned shops, eateries, and other places full of Christmas small town nostalgia. Read The Rest Of The Story.
- ATOMIC VETERANS: Still haunted and awaiting honor after 50 years of forced silence - WZZM13.com
- 'Dirty Jobs' star Mike Rowe recalls living in haunted mansion with 'friendly ghost' for free - Yahoo News
- Ferrier Files: Nashville musician offered money for murder - WZTV
- Writing is ‘transformative’ therapy for Seattle-area veterans haunted by their experiences - Seattle Times
- Raleigh teen cancer survivor’s ‘Haunted House’ raises $4k for other children - CBS17.com
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome