Old Saint Nick doesn’t just celebrate Christmas but many other holidays as well. Each year he takes one final break before the Christmas season to prepare for Halloween celebrations at his enchanting North Pole City. This perfectly orchestrated among the last embers of perpetual twilight fade. By November the long Arctic nightfall will last until Spring! The Christmas lights, and merry decor temporarily come down. Halloween springs to life on the quaint cobblestone streets lined with old fashioned shops, eateries, and other enchanted establishments. The Christmas community of small town nostalgia is now full of fun fantastical frights for All Hallow Eve! Read The Rest Of The Story.
- Coronavirus: Haunted houses still finding ways to scare around COVID-19 precautions - Global News
- Local couple celebrates baby shower at haunted house - Local News 8 - LocalNews8.com
- Louisville gets its very own 'haunted car wash' complete with creepy clowns - WLKY Louisville
- Get spooked at Long Island's Darkside Haunted House that's been scaring horror fans for over 20 years - ABC7 San Francisco - KGO-TV
- Haunted history can be found nearby this Halloween - Robdailynews
Top 5 Popular Posts