Xavier Remington President Of Mystic Investigations here wishing everyone a Happy Halloween Eve! On this most spooky National Candy Corn Day, and of course Halloween Eve, Mystic Investigations finds itself at a spine-chilling Orange Alert! The Condition Orange light strips on our walls flash orange all about our building while giving us an hourly voice warning. There is also an update on current paranormal activity status. Throughout our offices, there is a constant chaotic workflow as people rush about relaying reports of paranormal activity amid doing research in our secret archives. Some of us supernatural warriors whisk away out the doors to face down denizens of darkness with valor! It is our mission to keep the horrors of Halloween hidden from those who could not bear to know the true depth of its titanic terror! Read The Rest On Our Supernatural Stories Blog…
- Historical Places: Hycroft Manor - The Kingston Whig-Standard
- Bernie Sanders' campaign still 'assessing' but focusing on a more pressing issue: coronavirus - The Guardian
- Spin Won’t Save Trump - Jimmys Post
- 8 Erie County stories from the GoErie.com archive - GoErie.com
- A van Gogh Art Heist Tops This Week's Internet News Roundup - WIRED
Top 5 Popular Posts
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.