The generous administrative assistants, and wonderful supernatural support staff here at Mystic Investigations threw the executive’s a surprise Boss’s Banquet in honor of Boss’s Day. We donate a small amount of every case we solve to a General Employee Cash Fund. It’s a cash safe in our place that the employees can collectively vote to use for anything they like within our facility without coming to us Executives for permission. It comes in handy when they want to throw a surprise party but sometimes they’ll buy something frivolous like that Pac-Man arcade game console in the employee lounge. Although I guess I’ve played the thing just as much as anyone else. Read More On Our Supernatural Stories Blog About A Visit From An Autumn Nymph & The Discovery That We’ve Had A Baby Ghost Living In Our Facility All These Years!
- 'Christmas in Salem' gets haunted | Local News | salemnews.com - The Salem News
- Haunted hotel back in business | Star News - Otago Daily Times
- Jackson Haunted house aims to stay spooky safely - WLNS
- Colorado haunted houses say there's no need to be scared off this Halloween - Colorado Springs Gazette
- SC Aquarium launching haunted trail in October - ABC NEWS 4
Top 5 Popular Posts