The Allure Of Adirondack Autumn Can Give Way To A Titanic Terror!
A beautiful high quality video of the awesome Autumn of Upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains. On a supernatural note the Adirondack’s are home to the alarming Adirondack Abomination. A one of a kind monster rumored to have escaped from a nearby secret government laboratory. It’s said to be a rare mating between a Sasquatch, and Abominable Snowman (Yeti). Whatever it is it’s huge, and it actually scares away Bigfoot which is something that virtually never happens! It’s unholy roar alone causes bears to head for the hills! It’s said that the Adirondack Abomination is responsible for a variety of missing campers, and hikers in the area. Innocent victims it eats alive bones, and all! There is no known defense against this ferocious furry menace! The Abomination is at least 10 feet tall weighing in at a ton or more! It’s fur changes colors with the seasons. A dark brown in Summer, and a dull white in Winter. If you spot the Adirondack Abomination you’re most likely already dead since it moves at lighting speed! Pray for a quick kill, and may God have mercy on your soul!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- What haunted houses tell us about ourselves and our past - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Terror close to home: Post Falls Lions Haunted House has provided frights for 41 years - The Spokesman-Review
- Haunted Museum Tour - Fort Dodge Messenger
- Haunted House 5K features Chuckie, others - Williamson Daily News
- Haunted houses: bringing the dead to life - Blackhills Fox KEVN - KEVN Black Hills Fox
Top 5 Popular Posts