The Wisconsin Dells is known as a Summer water park destination for tourists around the nation. However as the leaves change color, with a chill in the air, the waters turn wayward! Ghost boats slink silently among the gory gorges of the glacial cliffs amid the dark sinister shadows. Only the moonlight illuminates your way through the haunted Halloween horrors of the rocky corridors! Will you disappear into the murky mist of monstrous moaning never to be seen again? Pray you make it out to see Christmas!
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Stories of Honor: WWII vet haunted by memory of young German soldier dead in field - Buffalo News
- Letter: The threat to local news - Amarillo.com
- ‘Tragedy of the highest order’: Danny Croteau murder haunted law enforcement until its conclusion - MassLive.com
- Pelosi staffers still haunted by insurrection: 'That was easily the worst day of my life' - Yahoo Entertainment
- Mysterious and haunted ruins being reclaimed by nature in Radford Park - Plymouth Live
Top 5 Popular Posts