Somewhere in Northern California lies a town in which The Spirit Of Halloween runs orange through the hearts and minds of adults and children alike. A place where The Queen Of Halloween Shala and her spooky Halloween Nymphs, Fairies, and other invisible deities frolic about with frightful glee. A close community where Leuprichauns, aka Halloween Elves, scurry among the shadows maintaining the proper balance between good and evil. In such mystical places there is rarely any danger during Halloween. This is because the enthusiastic celebrations stokes the Halloween Spirit thereby repelling dark supernatural beings. If only the same effort as seen in the fun frights above was done around the world then that which goes bump in the night would never touch our reality with their titanic terror! Happy Halloween!🎃
- Historical Places: Hycroft Manor - The Kingston Whig-Standard
- Bernie Sanders' campaign still 'assessing' but focusing on a more pressing issue: coronavirus - The Guardian
- Spin Won’t Save Trump - Jimmys Post
- 8 Erie County stories from the GoErie.com archive - GoErie.com
- A van Gogh Art Heist Tops This Week's Internet News Roundup - WIRED
Top 5 Popular Posts
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.