We haven’t seen the movie North Pole on the Hallmark Channel but it sort of sounds like North Pole City is powered by the Spirit Of Christmas, and people become too busy to celebrate Christmas. This in turn weakens the Christmas Spirit, threatens to power down North Pole City, and destroy Christmas. Naturally a boy with the magic of innocence can make it all right again. To an extent this is accurate, and could actually happen. Thankfully thus far it hasn’t happened! Although a formidable force of evil or even a large scale global event could distract enough people in to not celebrating Christmas. You can find a cool interactive website for North Pole at: http://www.northpole1820.com. You can watch the movie online here.
Random Christmas Facts
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Baby Santa Costume
- Christmas in July? Or is it just the season of MasterChef’s finale? - Sydney Morning Herald
- In South Jersey, a twist on July 4th: Christmas and all kinds of catching up since COVID-19 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- North Hunterdon Thrift Shop Christmas in July Sale now on - New Jersey Hills
- Dear Abby: Expectant mom wants to scale back Christmas celebrations - Santa Maria Times
- English Dub Review: My Hero Academia “Have a Merry Christmas!” - Bubbleblabber
- Christmas in July: Peter Pan pantomime is coming to cinemas this summer - Buzz.ie
- Rekindling Christmas nominated for Daytime Emmy, showcasing Bryan to Hollywood - Bryan-College Station Eagle
- Christmas in July themed Stars and Stripes Celebration brings slew of activities to Lebo Saturday - KVOE
- New Mexico Church Speaks Out After State Health Officials Rule to Uphold Fines for Christmas Eve Gathering - CBN News
- What is the Reason Behind 'Christmas in July' Celebrations? - Hudson Valley Post
Top 5 Popular Posts