The deadly Blood Moon of Halloween, sometimes referred to as the Sanguine Moon, is now upon us. The sheer supernatural force of The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween has already enraged many a paranormal creature as activity continues to exponentially increase. The Blood Moon madness only magnifies the chaos taking place during these dark nights of damnation. This includes metaphysical beings of a non-corporeal nature including ghosts, poltergeists, demons, and more! For most supernatural beings the effect is minimal until he Moon reaches 99% of full. The full Moon itself will be on October 29th.
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- West Brookfield house still haunted by tragedy and questions - The Boston Globe
- Haunted by ghosts of its dictatorship, Paraguay set to pivot back to ... - The Guardian
- Fortnite Haunted Hills chests – where to search and how to finish the Week 9 challenge - The Sun
- Annie Baker's John Involves Dolls, a Haunted Inn, and a Miserable Couple - Washington City Paper
Top 5 Popular Posts