The deadly Blood Moon of Halloween, sometimes referred to as the Sanguine Moon, is now upon us. The sheer supernatural force of The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween has already enraged many a paranormal creature as activity continues to exponentially increase. The Blood Moon madness only magnifies the chaos taking place during these dark nights of damnation. This includes metaphysical beings of a non-corporeal nature including ghosts, poltergeists, demons, and more! For most supernatural beings the effect is minimal until he Moon reaches 99% of full. The full Moon itself will be on October 29th.
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Haunted Forest Returns To Hillsboro Campground - thejournal-news.net
- Erebus Haunted Attraction hiring 'scare actors' for upcoming season - WXYZ
- Grass Lands Haunted by Its Own Future Potential - SF Weekly
- A look back at the UA's Maricopa Hall and its (possibly) haunted history - Arizona Daily Star
Top 5 Popular Posts