The deadly Blood Moon of Halloween, sometimes referred to as the Sanguine Moon, is now upon us. The sheer supernatural force of The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween has already enraged many a paranormal creature as activity continues to exponentially increase. The Blood Moon madness only magnifies the chaos taking place during these dark nights of damnation. This includes metaphysical beings of a non-corporeal nature including ghosts, poltergeists, demons, and more! For most supernatural beings the effect is minimal until he Moon reaches 99% of full. The full Moon itself will be on October 29th.
- Letter: Will illegal fireworks spark deadly fires in San Jose? - The Mercury News
- Jack Monroe: ‘I’m still haunted by the fear of being hungry’ - The Guardian
- 'Fleishman Is In Trouble': A Debut About Divorce, Dating And Disappearance - Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Jack Klasey: The haunted house that wasn't really haunted - Kankakee Daily Journal
- 'UK's most haunted pub' may have BODIES buried below it, admits landlord - Chronicle Live
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome