The deadly Blood Moon of Halloween, sometimes referred to as the Sanguine Moon, is now upon us. The sheer supernatural force of The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween has already enraged many a paranormal creature as activity continues to exponentially increase. The Blood Moon madness only magnifies the chaos taking place during these dark nights of damnation. This includes metaphysical beings of a non-corporeal nature including ghosts, poltergeists, demons, and more! For most supernatural beings the effect is minimal until he Moon reaches 99% of full. The full Moon itself will be on October 29th.
- Maine couple calls ‘The Conjuring’ haunted farmhouse, home - KFDX
- It's official: Seattle's 'Sinking Ship' garage now the 'Coolest Parking Spot in America' - KEPR 19
- Mexicans were targeted with hate before El Paso TX shooting - Sacramento Bee
- Hello Kitty, Haunted Pop-Ups Coming to Downtown This Fall - LA Downtown News Online
- Secret door in haunted cinema is opened – to reveal satanist lair - Daily Star
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome