The deadly Blood Moon of Halloween, sometimes referred to as the Sanguine Moon, is now upon us. The sheer supernatural force of The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween has already enraged many a paranormal creature as activity continues to exponentially increase. The Blood Moon madness only magnifies the chaos taking place during these dark nights of damnation. This includes metaphysical beings of a non-corporeal nature including ghosts, poltergeists, demons, and more! For most supernatural beings the effect is minimal until he Moon reaches 99% of full. The full Moon itself will be on October 29th.
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Author to present 'Haunted Hudson Valley' on Feb. 3 - Times Herald-Record
- Haunted by a ghost car and bureaucracy: “I'm in some 'Twilight Zone' episode” - Seattle Times
- Two days later, Saints still haunted by loss to Vikings - NOLA.com
- Cranberries Singer Dolores O'Riordan and the Darkness That Haunted Her Past - Daily Beast
Top 5 Popular Posts