The deadly Blood Moon of Halloween, sometimes referred to as the Sanguine Moon, is now upon us. The sheer supernatural force of The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween has already enraged many a paranormal creature as activity continues to exponentially increase. The Blood Moon madness only magnifies the chaos taking place during these dark nights of damnation. This includes metaphysical beings of a non-corporeal nature including ghosts, poltergeists, demons, and more! For most supernatural beings the effect is minimal until he Moon reaches 99% of full. The full Moon itself will be on October 29th.
Subscribe To Our Blog
- Developer proposes creation of 'fun factory' - Jefferson City News Tribune
- Best Bets: 'Home Alone,' Well Hungarians, Krampus Haunted Christmas, El Monstero - STLtoday.com
- 'Wheeling is Haunted' exhibit on display at Wheeling Heritage Artisan Center - WTOV Steubenville
- Pot sales could give shops, eateries a boost - Gloucester Daily Times
- Colin Trevorrow Says JURASSIC WORLD 3 Won't Feature Dinosaurs Attacking Cities - Birth.Movies.Death.
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome