The deadly Blood Moon of Halloween, sometimes referred to as the Sanguine Moon, is now upon us. The sheer supernatural force of The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween has already enraged many a paranormal creature as activity continues to exponentially increase. The Blood Moon madness only magnifies the chaos taking place during these dark nights of damnation. This includes metaphysical beings of a non-corporeal nature including ghosts, poltergeists, demons, and more! For most supernatural beings the effect is minimal until he Moon reaches 99% of full. The full Moon itself will be on October 29th.
- Derek Acorah’s wife says Most Haunted star's funeral has taken place - Metro.co.uk
- Renegade Theater Kicks Off 2020 Season with Production of "Bright Star" - FOX 21 Online
- Breaking News - Travel Channel's New Series "Haunted in the Heartland" Investigates Communities Haunted by Unearthly Residents - The Futon Critic
- Breaking: Newsom asked to pardon gay civil rights leader Bayard Rustin - Bay Area Reporter, America's highest circulation LGBT newspaper
- This London pub has started adding a late-night fee to orders - Time Out
Top 5 Popular Posts