Subscribe To Our Blog
- Headless Body | Haunted Mansion | New Paczki At Bennison's | Ex-County Coroner Pleads Not Guilty - Patch.com
- Prairie Talk: Garage harbors haunted reminder - Herald & Review
- Listen To The Biscuits Get Spooky Performing At A Haunted Lodge Eighteen Years Ago Today [Full Audio] - Live for Live Music (press release) (blog)
- Ramshackle Home Isn't Selling? Maybe Put Up a 'Not Haunted' Sign - Realtor.com News
- Paranormal Lockdown team rouse restless spirits using dybbuk box and other haunted artifacts - Monsters and Critics.com
Author Archives: Halloween Haunter
The crystal clear realism of HDTV creates a fake window so a simulated meteor strike can be simulated. The purpose is to scare the hell out of people thinking they’re coming into an office for a job interview.
What happens when some crazy kids, and supernatural chance come together? Why the creation of a rare Cyber-Genie of course! The video above is the creation of Lisa in the USA Network television series Weird Science (1994-1998). What Are Cyber-Genies? … Continue reading
The fabled Wisconsin Dells Pumpkin Train travels serenely over haunted tracks through autumn Wisconsin woods.
Aura Of Apathy Saturating The Soul, Thin Threads Of Depression Drifting Down, Arrows Of Anger Taking Their Toll, Havens Of Humor Delay The Dark Drown. – Xavier Remington Related Link: 10 Ways To Snap Out Of Apathy