Realistically speaking it’s actually not that far fetched that Dracula, reanimated mummies, Frankenstein, and his bride along with a wicked witch would celebrate Halloween together. However they wouldn’t be gathered to have fun but rather to partake of dark diabolical demonic All Hallow’s Eve rituals. They certainly would not have any good intentions toward trick o treaters. Thankfully such haunting Halloween rituals would take place far away from any residential neighborhoods. That being said such beings of sweet scares can be found in the Queen Of Halloween’s autumn island paradise. A paranormal place where the ghosts of deceased, and dreaming children frolic with glee in a perpetual world of fun frights, and sweet treats!
- Commentary: Never forgetting the Holocaust means working to remember - San Antonio Express-News
- Fresh Air Weekend: America's 'Caste' System; The 'Freefall' Of Local Journalism - New Hampshire Public Radio
- A Yazidi Survivor's Struggle Shows The Pain That Endures After ISIS Attack - North Country Public Radio
- 2020 Polling: Why Trump Vs. Biden Is Not Trump Vs. Clinton - NPR
- Summertime ghost stories at the haunted cemetery in Julie's Harbour - CBC.ca
Top 5 Popular Posts