Realistically speaking it’s actually not that far fetched that Dracula, reanimated mummies, Frankenstein, and his bride along with a wicked witch would celebrate Halloween together. However they wouldn’t be gathered to have fun but rather to partake of dark diabolical demonic All Hallow’s Eve rituals. They certainly would not have any good intentions toward trick o treaters. Thankfully such haunting Halloween rituals would take place far away from any residential neighborhoods. That being said such beings of sweet scares can be found in the Queen Of Halloween’s autumn island paradise. A paranormal place where the ghosts of deceased, and dreaming children frolic with glee in a perpetual world of fun frights, and sweet treats!
- Haunted Hingham tour supports Norwells Company Theatre - The Patriot Ledger
- Photos: Hundreds get a scare during Stoughton's Haunted Drive-Boo - Enterprise News
- Haunted History: Ghost hunter shares Halloween stories - Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Haunted tales of Flagstaff told through dance to support Canyon Movement Company - Arizona Daily Sun
- HAUNTED HALLOW | San Marcos Record - San Marcos Daily Record
Top 5 Popular Posts