Some people pretend not to be at home, and then scare trick o treaters via a loudspeaker as they go for a cauldron of candy. Notice the Halloween Hog at the 4:30 mark taking huge handfuls of candy defying the honor system of taking one candy bar. Also it’s interesting some of the adults collecting candy for themselves. I guess that’s how they get Halloween dinner in a bad economy.
- Park Life: State reviewing how and when to reopen Disneyland and first California theme park cancels season - OCRegister
- Happenings — what’s coming up in Northeast Ohio starting Aug. 14 - News-Herald.com
- Florida Theatre's 'ghost' seats will be preserved - FirstCoastNews.com WTLV-WJXX
- Ghost lights burn in SWFL theaters during pandemic, a sign of hope. Plus the ghosts like 'em - News-Press
- Grandparents set foundation for future | News - nwestiowa.com
Top 5 Popular Posts