Some people pretend not to be at home, and then scare trick o treaters via a loudspeaker as they go for a cauldron of candy. Notice the Halloween Hog at the 4:30 mark taking huge handfuls of candy defying the honor system of taking one candy bar. Also it’s interesting some of the adults collecting candy for themselves. I guess that’s how they get Halloween dinner in a bad economy.
- Former Federal Reserve Governor Randall Kroszner on Trade Talks US Economy, Monetary Policy - Bloomberg
- Haunted Elsa doll keeps returning to Houston family - WKMG News 6 & ClickOrlando
- Street talk: Haunted in Madawaska - Lewiston Sun Journal
- Lee Johnson on trialist who haunted Bristol City, Josh Brownhill and Nathan Baker's injuries - Bristol Post
- Goldfield Hotel haunted by ghosts, stories of spirits in hallways - KLAS - 8 News Now
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome