Some people pretend not to be at home, and then scare trick o treaters via a loudspeaker as they go for a cauldron of candy. Notice the Halloween Hog at the 4:30 mark taking huge handfuls of candy defying the honor system of taking one candy bar. Also it’s interesting some of the adults collecting candy for themselves. I guess that’s how they get Halloween dinner in a bad economy.
- The Jakarta Method Comes to Latin America (Review) - NACLA
- South Korean Horror Film 'Gonjiam' Remake in the Works (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter
- Socially distant spooks in haunted houses: No screams please: Japanese funfairs prepare for virus era - RTL Today
- Ghost Tour & Paranormal Investigation June 13 - coppercountrynews
- A Cudahy pub with a secret floor and a long possibly haunted history was remodeled during the coronavirus quarantine - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Top 5 Popular Posts