Some people pretend not to be at home, and then scare trick o treaters via a loudspeaker as they go for a cauldron of candy. Notice the Halloween Hog at the 4:30 mark taking huge handfuls of candy defying the honor system of taking one candy bar. Also it’s interesting some of the adults collecting candy for themselves. I guess that’s how they get Halloween dinner in a bad economy.
- Sheldon haunted garage offers last scare | News - nwestiowa.com
- Liam Gallagher review – haunted by his brother's ghost - The Guardian
- ‘Dirty Jobs’ star Mike Rowe recalls living in haunted mansion with 'friendly ghost' for free - Fox News
- MSNBC Host Asks: Are Democrats Haunted by the Mueller Hearing? - NewsBusters
- The Annabelle Doll & The World's Most Haunted Haunted Artefacts - The Hollywood News
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome