Some people pretend not to be at home, and then scare trick o treaters via a loudspeaker as they go for a cauldron of candy. Notice the Halloween Hog at the 4:30 mark taking huge handfuls of candy defying the honor system of taking one candy bar. Also it’s interesting some of the adults collecting candy for themselves. I guess that’s how they get Halloween dinner in a bad economy.
- "Give Kids the World" Christmas Fundraiser - Spectrum News
- HAUNTED WIRRAL: Mr Teddy - Wirral Globe
- Small Business Saturday brings foot traffic to Mobile businesses during pandemic - NBC 15 WPMI
- Coronado Author Releases First Full-Length Poetry Collection - Coronado Times Newspaper
- Cold Christmas Church: The haunted Hertfordshire church where children 'froze to death' - Herts Live
Top 5 Popular Posts