Indeed practicing the dark arts gives one great power yet obviously doesn’t do much for ones complexion. This dark witch carries the fabled mystical Lantern Of Stolen Souls. Technically a magical consciousness absorption device since human souls can’t actually be stolen. How many unlucky trick o treaters, and parents have fallen prey to this maniacal menace who clearly derives power from the lost “souls” within the diabolical lantern? Hopefully some brave supernatural souls will have the power to end her reign of terror. Learn more about this frightful Halloween animatronic prop for your haunted house or Halloween yard decor.
- ‘Breese Screamins Field’: Madison’s only haunted house this year opens Oct. 2 - WMSN Fox 47 Madison
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses - wreg.com
- Colorado haunted houses say there's no need to be scared off this Halloween - Colorado Springs Gazette
- Haunted Hotel in LR taking COVID-19 precautions - KARK
- Cranston's 'Haunted Labyrinth' has 36-year history of dedicated volunteers - WJAR
Top 5 Popular Posts