- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- A haunting in Windsor? Owner explores relocating famous Halloween attraction to WIndsor - Yahoo News
- Erik Larson Has a Scary Story He’d Like You to Hear - The New York Times
- How to Create the Perfect Illusion For Haunted House Party - iharare.com
- Fall History, Haunts and Legends Paranormal Conference tickets on sale now - Marshall News Messenger
- Tiffany Haddish and LaKeith Stanfield in talks to star in The Haunted Mansion remake - Napoleon Northwest Signal
Top 5 Popular Posts
Category Archives: Jack-O-Lanterns
The video above details how you can make adorable yet mildly spooky Jack-O-Lantern bowls for Halloween. Delicious little bowls made of melted white chocolate chips. Elegantly edible so you can eat it along with the contents of these cute cups. … Continue reading
Martha Stewart learns how to carve cool 3-D Jack-O-Lanterns under the tutelage of master pumpkin carver Ray Villafane. A technique that sculpts the outer layer of the pumpkin into a fantastical face rather than carving into the squash. You can … Continue reading
If you’re looking for a new twist for your Halloween Jack-O-Lantern then try the Vampire angle. You will need the following supplies to create the Vampire pumpkins seen in the video above: Deluxe Pumpkin Carving Set Vampire Fangs Small Pumpkin🎃
The 66 Days & Nights Of Halloween: Day 56 11th Night Of Halloween! Martha Stewart presents a cool alternative to carving pumpkins!