Subscribe To Our Blog
- What haunted houses tell us about ourselves and our past - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Terror close to home: Post Falls Lions Haunted House has provided frights for 41 years - The Spokesman-Review
- Haunted Museum Tour - Fort Dodge Messenger
- Haunted House 5K features Chuckie, others - Williamson Daily News
- Haunted houses: bringing the dead to life - Blackhills Fox KEVN - KEVN Black Hills Fox
Top 5 Popular Posts
Category Archives: Halloween Treats
The Mistress of the macabre kitchen Martha Stewart makes a marvelously diabolical Devil’s Food Cake for Halloween!
Learn how to make a variety of Halloween themed food, and beverage that will surely liven up any party on All Hallow’s Eve. These terrifying treats are: Pumpkin Pretzels (Pretzels coated with orange candy, and chocolate) Candy Corn Sugar Cookies … Continue reading
How to make hallowed hollowed out candied mini pumpkins with custard inside. The perfect dessert for the finest of Halloween & Thanksgiving celebrations. You can find the scrumptious recipe here.