If you’re a frequent visitor of Mystic Investigations then you know that Tooth Fairies are real. The one in the video above apparently isn’t getting enough stray teeth via private homes so she’s now crashing dentist offices hoping to collect some valuable children’s teeth. Teeth imbued with children’s magical innocence that can be sold to practitioners of magic on the supernatural black market for gold, and silver. She also alludes to knowing Santa Claus (Demi-Angel), and the Easter Bunny (Werehare) who are both real paranormal beings as well. However she sheds no light on the Queen Of Halloween Shala.
- Live updates: Coronavirus cases nearing 1 million worldwide as death toll soars; staggering U.S. employment claims expected - The Washington Post
- 'Pandemic' Netflix predicted coronavirus. Its makers are 'haunted' - Los Angeles Times
- Hamlet review – the Wooster Group resurrect Richard Burton's Dane - The Guardian
- Shivering, hallucinating, beaten ‘like a piñata’: Chris Cuomo’s ‘haunted’ night with coronavirus - The Washington Post
- Top 10 Irish gothic novels - The Guardian
Top 5 Popular Posts