If you’re a frequent visitor of Mystic Investigations then you know that Tooth Fairies are real. The one in the video above apparently isn’t getting enough stray teeth via private homes so she’s now crashing dentist offices hoping to collect some valuable children’s teeth. Teeth imbued with children’s magical innocence that can be sold to practitioners of magic on the supernatural black market for gold, and silver. She also alludes to knowing Santa Claus (Demi-Angel), and the Easter Bunny (Werehare) who are both real paranormal beings as well. However she sheds no light on the Queen Of Halloween Shala.
- STILL MISSING: Author haunted by disappearance of Cranston friend 72 years ago - The Providence Journal
- Mum haunted after seeing daughter killed by SUV ‘can’t sleep or close eyes’ as she relives battle to save her - The Sun
- The Cold Stares launch possibly haunted video for thundering rocker Into Black - Louder
- He saw a Marshall Islands nuclear bomb test up close. It's haunted him since 1952 - Phys.Org
- Haunted House Collects Over $400 for Marshfield Area Pet Shelter - OnFocus
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome