He’s Back! We finally received confirmation that our Jason Voorhees Resurrection Warnings unfortunately came true on Friday November 13th, 2015. The venomous Voorhees Cult has been marshaling metaphysical energies over the course of two years from Friday The 13th’s(Three from this year alone), Tetrad Blood Moons, the last Halloween Blood Moon, Halloween itself, and All Souls Day Of The Dead. The Chieftain’s of the Voorhees Cult are devilish dark warlocks, and witches who see Friday The 13th as their central holiday of reverence. In essence their equivalent of Christmas. They believe Jason Voorhees is their God even if he is a former human, stupefied spirit, and sometimes a physical form zombified demi-demon. A physically malformed & mentally deficient human child who was darkly cleansed of his humanity in the unholy waters of Crystal Lake when he drowned that fateful Friday The 13th. Of course in their eyes Jason is holy, and righteous. They hope to give Jason the gift of a permanent immortal, and indestructible non-zombie body someday so he can go about his work of cleansing the Earth. Much more than axing sexed up teens at Summer Camps near Lakes. The eradication of humans everywhere who don’t share the dark vision of the Voorhees Cult. Of course since all members of the cult take a vow of celibacy, as they deem sex to be a vile act that can spawn further unwanted human procreation, they supported Jason going after those highly hormonal teens. Read The Rest Of This Paranormal News Article!
- Friedman: Wishing sweet spring would come back - News - Burlington County Times
- Perhaps in the end this will make us stronger | News, Sports, Jobs - The Inter-Mountain
- 21 for 21: Celebrating certain Hall of Famer Tim Duncan - San Antonio Express-News
- Haunted safety message - Hibbing Daily Tribune
- Onslow turns to drive-thru, delivery Easter egg hunts - Jacksonville Daily News
Top 5 Popular Posts
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.