Somewhere in the nearest deep dark woods lies a hidden railroad station. There a spooky train manned by a ghostly conductor and engineer will take you to Halloween Town.👻 This seemingly sinister town is quite harmless as it’s on the Queen Of Halloween’s Island. Before you arrive at Halloween Island you will be asked to pay for your train ride with Halloween Candy, an amazingly carved Jack-O-Lantern, or proof you’re a supernatural being. The only catch is you can never show real fear. By doing so you may become trapped on the train or in Halloween Town for a long time as The Spirit Of Halloween tries to bring about balance in your scared soul!🎃
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Stories of Honor: WWII vet haunted by memory of young German soldier dead in field - Buffalo News
- Letter: The threat to local news - Amarillo.com
- ‘Tragedy of the highest order’: Danny Croteau murder haunted law enforcement until its conclusion - MassLive.com
- Pelosi staffers still haunted by insurrection: 'That was easily the worst day of my life' - Yahoo Entertainment
- Mysterious and haunted ruins being reclaimed by nature in Radford Park - Plymouth Live
Top 5 Popular Posts