For the second year in a row we’re proud to announce our invitation to attend a prestigious dinner at Claus Manor in North Pole Village for our fine work in fighting the forces of supernatural evil. We’re also in consideration for the illustrious Claus Award for excellence in deeds of goodness. Last years winner was Raj Acharya, and his Aadhyaatmik Chhaanbeens, aka Raj Acharya Metaphysical Investigations which is a supernatural organization based in India. Apparently Raj, and his team put down a major zombie uprising in India, and saved many lives. He, and other worthy colleagues will be there. We look forward to meeting them along with Santa, Mrs.Claus, his kids, Elves, Reindeer, Frosty The Snowman, and all the rest once again!
Random Christmas Facts
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Baby Santa Costume
- POLL: Council asks public to vote on future of Edinburgh's Christmas and Hogmanay events - HeraldScotland
- Domestic abuse figures for Christmas period released by PSNI - Impartial Reporter
- Sonja Martinez to host virtual 30th annual Christmas AIDS Benefit to support Winds House - City-sentinel
- Wednesday likely to be our warmest day since before Christmas - WSLS 10
- Warmest Day Since Christmas Eve - WOODTV.com
- Edinburgh launches public poll on whether to cancel Christmas and Hogmanay celebrations - The Scotsman
- FBC Bridge City to hold Christmas presentation this weekend - TheRecordLive.com
- 80-Year Olds Sue Melrose Park After Being Cited For Putting Up Christmas Lights Last December – - Edgar County Watchdogs
- Photo: Netting Christmas cheer, KTW-style - Kamloops This Week
- John Kear calls for an end to ‘turkeys voting for Christmas’ in Super League - The Sun
Top 5 Popular Posts