King Lochlann, Leader of the proud Irish Leprechaun people, has decreed new holiday protocols for March 17th Saint Patrick’s Day with the consent of the Leprechauns patron Saint the infamous Angel Patrick. These new traditions are meant to bolster the holiday forth into the same league as Halloween, Christmas, and Easter. Humans lend the unique power of their special collective consciousness to holidays which is a form of magic all it’s own. This is why Christmas, and Halloween are the most supernaturally powerful holidays of the year. King Lochlann is hoping to not only inspire more people in general but also capture the hearts of children who wield the power of magical innocence so crucial to the aforementioned holidays. Apparently a lot of drunk adults wearing green, and guzzling emerald beer isn’t doing much to aid the Leprechauns in their annual concentrated push to spread good luck around the world in the name of helping the forces of light, and right. Of course Leprechauns are known to partake of a wee bit of booze now, and then.
The Leprechaun King has set forth new guidelines for Saint Patrick’s celebrations due to the recent first battles of Armageddon, and the general spread of evil on Earth. In addition the Devil’s presence on Earth has strengthened the resolve of the various forces of darkness including the chief nemesis of the Leprechauns known as the Clurichauns. Clurichauns, aka dark anti-Leprechauns, are notorious for spreading their own diabolical brand of bad luck along with stealing Leprechauns gold for the purpose of warping it into coins of dark luck. Now more than ever the Leprechauns need human support in their quest to spread righteous luck, and continue to drive forth the general forces of good perpetuated from Christmas, and Valentines Day. The essential need to pass the baton of light to Easter!
King Lochlann’s decree includes the following translated from his ancient Gaelic language:
- By all means continue drinking copious amounts of green colored alcoholic beverages along with the general wearing of green in support of Irish good luck. Green is the luckiest color symbolizing the Emerald Isle, and all it’s mystical magic. Be sure children get a selection of green non-alcoholic drinks as well. Let the Shamrock Shakes of minty goodness fly forth freely as well! It’s only once a year so live a little!
- Continue having Saint Patrick’s Day parties while transforming them into costume parties that accentuate anything related to Ireland, good luck, or Leprechauns. Please try to have celebrations more centered around the kids. Dressing them up as little Leprechauns complete with a wood shillelagh. They should symbolically spread luck by throwing forth Shamrocks, lucky charms, or candy. Candy wrapped in gold foil to appear as gold coins placed in a traditional pot that looks like a small cauldron. Shamrock shaped mints are great as well. Creation of a Saint Patrick’s treasure hunt to find said pot of gold candy will further fuel the imagination of children to strengthen the Saint Patrick’s holiday.
- We encourage people to decorate their homes in green lights, and appropriate Saint Patrick’s decor. Hang lucky charms about, and have clover plants to exude good luck about.
- Our hope is to see children adorned in Leprechaun garb going door to door with their little pots collecting candy, and lucky charms given by generous adults with the Spirit Of Saint Patrick within them. Pray to Saint Patrick, and let his lucky spirit dwell within you on March 17th.
- Near a window we would hope to see a box of live growing shamrocks ready to receive a gift of good luck from from parents to children. One, or two of which should say it’s from a Leprechaun, or Saint Patrick, in the same way you do with Santa Claus. Of course all supernatural beings are bound by the Supernatural Secrecy Pact that prevents large scale exposure of the paranormal community. This is why Santa, and the Leprechauns can only directly deliver things to those within the paranormal community with the exception of a few special cases. It’s becoming more common in these dire times for Leprechauns to leave lucky gifts with especially deserving members of the supernatural community as a reward for fighting the forces of darkness. Although a Leprechaun isn’t usually seen, his visitation is realized by the bright emerald green carpet of four leaf clovers left behind!
- We encourage people to create good luck directly by spotting situations where you can lend a hand to someone in need even on the simplest level. You can even create a situation. Something like throwing a quarter in someone’s path while you remain hidden to observe their lucky find. The coin itself then becomes lucky. Let the Spirit Of Saint Patrick flow through you!
- General interest, creativity, and day dreaming involving Saint Patrick’s Day on any level will aid in the elevation of our day to most favored supernatural holiday status. The Leprechauns, and I thank you for your cooperation in making the Earth the luckiest place in the Universe!
Now please do your part to spread good luck by following the King’s guidelines so you can aid in the forces of good triumphing over that of evil in these extremely trying times!
The King also released a special decree discouraging the capture of his Leprechauns and/or their pots of lucky million dollar gold for the purposes of receiving three coveted good luck based wishes. He said it distracts from the Leprechauns mission but he stated no ill will would come upon anyone partaking of this centuries old venture due to protections from Saint Patrick. More or less anyone smart, or powerful enough to find the gold or capture the Leprechaun deserves the wishes. However for everything to go well one must be respectful to the Leprechaun, and always return his gold once the wishes are granted. Failure to do so can wield the wrath of an angry Leprechaun upon you along with the natural bad luck that will follow. Anyone can bend good luck into bad luck when they have negative intentions in their heart!