What could be scarier for your haunted house guests than an actual execution of a condemned criminal at the hands of your own prison electric chair prop? An animatronic death row criminal strapped into a realistic electric chair called the Shake n’ Bake Electric Chair Haunted House Prop makes this possible. It’s a dynamic Halloween haunted house prop using the latest technology to create fast, organic movement that includes insane thrashing and high speed vibrating! Due to the violent movement, the chair is made of welded metal. It includes industrial electrical switch mounted on base with stand, beacon light, cassette player, tape, fog machine, and amp with speaker. Requires AC power and 125 psi air compressor. 6 feet tall, 3 feet wide, 4.6 feet deep. To learn more or purchase this electrifying piece of Halloween horror you can do an internet search or go to Foster’s Fun Shop for the lowest price.
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Stories of Honor: WWII vet haunted by memory of young German soldier dead in field - Buffalo News
- Letter: The threat to local news - Amarillo.com
- ‘Tragedy of the highest order’: Danny Croteau murder haunted law enforcement until its conclusion - MassLive.com
- Pelosi staffers still haunted by insurrection: 'That was easily the worst day of my life' - Yahoo Entertainment
- Mysterious and haunted ruins being reclaimed by nature in Radford Park - Plymouth Live
Top 5 Popular Posts