Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Washington State amid the Autumn season. Commune with nature and prepare to meet the Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch! The Northwest United States is prime Bigfoot territory and Autumn is the time of the harvest. The Sasquatch look for various berries and leafy greens to store during winter. If you camp out in the wilds long enough there’s a good chance you will spot the generally gentle giant. Beware that any sudden moves or too much unnatural activity can easily bring their wrath down upon you! Follow the peaceful path of the Native Americans who were always welcome into the secret society of Sasquatch.
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Meghan Markle ‘still haunted’ by this photo - ‘I was just weeping’ - Express
- Barton haunted by Newcastle and QPR relegations, desperate to avoid same pain at Bristol Rovers - Bristol Live
- Decade after Fukushima, Japan towns struggle to rebuild community - CTV News
- Minor league report: Penguins lose to Phantoms in overtime - TribLIVE
- 6 Chilling Signs Your House Might Be Haunted - wpdh.com - wpdh.com
Top 5 Popular Posts