Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Washington State amid the Autumn season. Commune with nature and prepare to meet the Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch! The Northwest United States is prime Bigfoot territory and Autumn is the time of the harvest. The Sasquatch look for various berries and leafy greens to store during winter. If you camp out in the wilds long enough there’s a good chance you will spot the generally gentle giant. Beware that any sudden moves or too much unnatural activity can easily bring their wrath down upon you! Follow the peaceful path of the Native Americans who were always welcome into the secret society of Sasquatch.
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Users think they have found a 'haunted forest' in California - Daily Star
- Priest is called to bless Glasgow house after sightings of 'black ghostly figure' on CCTV - Daily Express
- BOO Inc. yard sale and flee market brings local community together - Towanda Daily Review
- Haunted faces of the Victorian criminals jailed for crimes - Birmingham Live
- The haunted pub in Croydon where customers went in and never came out - My London
Top 5 Popular Posts