Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Washington State amid the Autumn season. Commune with nature and prepare to meet the Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch! The Northwest United States is prime Bigfoot territory and Autumn is the time of the harvest. The Sasquatch look for various berries and leafy greens to store during winter. If you camp out in the wilds long enough there’s a good chance you will spot the generally gentle giant. Beware that any sudden moves or too much unnatural activity can easily bring their wrath down upon you! Follow the peaceful path of the Native Americans who were always welcome into the secret society of Sasquatch.
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- ‘It’s horrible’: Families of Utah Lake drowning victims mark 1 year anniversary of the tragedy - ABC 4
- Duquesne's Tavian Dunn-Martin changes mind, decides to enter transfer portral - TribLIVE
- Broken Arrow Woman Pleads Guilty Possession Of A Firearm In Connection With Hex House Shooting - news9.com KWTV
- New SPOOKY SWAP MEET Haunted Los Angeles for Half-O-Ween - Dread Central
- 25-Minutes with Oscar-Winning Actor F. Murray Abraham - 750 KXL
Top 5 Popular Posts