For Michael Remington, and various independent scientists, and practitioners of magic time travel is a reality. Some say top secret levels of the government also have such technology. What about the rest of humanity? Physicists discuss the possibility of time travel, and traversing the stars in the video above.
Yes there’s the excitement and adventure of time travel itself. The curiosity and discovery of the past and future not known or supposedly known in the historical texts. The observation of known historical events first hand. The interesting nature of changing events which causes me to five dimensionally move into a new parallel reality. As an explorer I’m charting the vast 4-D temporal seas and also the 5-D probabilityScape. My time machine isn’t perfect so I need to travel somewhere first in order to have it’s exact temporal or 5-D location plotted for future use. For instance I can generalize that I might end up in the 1960’s but I can’t pin point an exact year. Sometimes I just switch my temporal traveling device on and let it randomly end up somewhere. Sometimes the thing has a mind of it’s own and sends me hurling through time fulfilling scenarios predestined to take place by the will of the Universe or God.
I’ve been gone a long time. I’ll post about it later on. Some might ask why I don’t simply return a few minutes after I left since I’m a time traveler. I want to age the same with everyone I know so I try to return past the point I left this time the same exact amount of time I was off traveling through time. So if I was gone 4 month in the past I’d want to return 4 months later than I left the present. Below I’m going to outline the rules of my time travel technology.
- When I travel through time I’m also traveling to near similar parallel Universes so any changes I make to the past don’t effect this timeline. They only push me into alternative realities. This is the Universes grand design to prevent grandfather paradoxes from happening. In fact just as we move through time four dimensionally at a standard rate into the future one day at a time we also move five dimensionally into various quantum realities without ever knowing it. The process is based on the power of pure thought as I theorize that the foundation of the Universe are the pure thoughts of God. Evidence of this is seen in experiments where quantum particles act differently when observed by someone. I can only return to my Universe of origin by returning to the time past the point when I originally left. Even if I radically change things in the past and push myself into a totally foreign Universe I can still return home because my point of origin is stored in my time travel device. All that being said there have been rare instances where it was predestined for me to change things within my Universe of origin. In addition the future I travel to may not be the future of my timeline of origin since it’s a parallel future I see.
- When I travel in time I can only generalize a time I might end up in. Although once I arrive in a particular time it is mapped in my time travel device and I can then return to that specific point. It’s sort of like when early explorers mapped the ancient Earth. Sometimes it’s apparent fate plays a role when I end up in times and places where important events happen.
- I can’t teleport three dimensionally and travel anywhere on Earth instantly. I’m able to travel to different parts of the Earth depending on Earths position in space. Such computations are quite complicated. I believe fate or some higher intelligence may be at work when I specifically end up on the Titanic just before it sinks in 1912. That is where I met my friend Elizabeth.
- I’m limited to where I can travel in the future due to various temporal enforcement agencies that monitor time travel past a certain point in the future. I first found this out when I traveled a million years into the future out of curiosity and found nobody there. I then jumped back a number of times to figure out what happened to human civilization. I ended up in a shockingly huge futuristic city in 11795 AD where a sentient supercomputer told me of humankind’s ascension to Godhood status. Unfortunately it alerted time cops from the past via FTL communications. I found myself surrounded by them. They wished to confiscate my device and send me home with a memory wipe but I activated my device and disappeared. They almost had me a few times and were hot on my trail but it seems past a certain point in the past they can’t track me. So I tend to stay away from the future although as I said I can go a million years into the future because there’s nobody or no devices to inform them of my presence.
- Since these temporal police are a problem I have very little technology from the future.
- Once I use my time travel device I can’t time travel again for roughly 24 hours or I can cause a disruption in my body at the atomic level which thereby effects me at the cellular level. Also my device needs a rest time of at least one hour before being reused again to prevent damage to it.
- I can’t communicate with my time of origin because I have no way to communicate five dimensionally across parallel Universes. However at some point the future I acquired a hand held device which I thought would allow me to bridge the 5-D gap and talk to people in the future. Unfortunately it only sends short text messages to my Twitter account. Yes apparently a future company that owns Twitter created the device for reasons I never investigated. That being said the device sometimes doesn’t work. From what I can figure out it’s due to interference between me and the 5-D satellite that allows for inter-dimensional communication in any time. Also I want to keep communications to a minimum so as not to get on the time cops radar.
- Nobody is tracking me through time and I am all alone. If I could figure out how to use the unseen 5-D satellite that could change but I might risk the temporal police finding me. Why do I risk being stranded in the past? Why does any explorer risk their life to reach places no human has gone before? Because they and I have an insatiable curiosity for the unknown and love the adventure. In my case I have always loved history and simply traveling the world in the present just isn’t enough for me.
- I once tried to create a back-up time travel device but for whatever reason I can’t duplicate it. Again I feel it was fate that I was able to invent a working time machine.
- I can only travel with two other people maximum as the time travel device can’t handle more than that. Traveling with more than that put us at risk to have our sub-atomic structure scattered into nothingness. The device could possibly be overloaded as well.
In the previous post I mentioned that I had my temporal base on Earth one million years in the future because civilization was gone. I thought maybe I should clarify so people don’t get alarmed and think their contribtions to the advancement of humankind are in vein. Or that their ancestors are lost forever and humanity is dead. What happened is that humankind continued to advance technilogically and explored and settled the stars, the galaxies, and on to the furthest reaches of the physical Universe. At some point we discovered how to travel to higher dimensions. The dimensions that gradually transition the physical Universe to the infinity of pure thought that is the foundation of all reality. By the 12th millenium AD humankind as a whole discovered everything there was to discoverd and the story of humans finally came to fruition as they evolved into non-physical beings of pure thought that ascended to Godhood to create their own Universes and explore everything beyond this Universe.
One million years in the future the flora and fauna have taken back the abandoned Earth whose purpose had been fulfilled. It is truely a paradise planet, especially due to the terraformig that took place along with various underground weather control stations that keep things peaceful here. Only various underground facilities are left. Some of which I maintain with robots. No structures or evidence of humankind exist above ground. I hope nobody minds that I’ve sort of claimed the planet for myself. Well until the next animal species evolves into intelligent humanoids. I haven’t gone further in the future yet to see if that happens.
On a related note after humans were gone androids remained behind maintaining everything but they too evolved into beings of real sentient emotion. They became a race of beings in essesnse and explored the Universe as well. They too ascended to the higher dimensions and attained Godhood. There were also alien races who ascended to Godhood as well. From what I can there are still a number of aliens races that exist with low levels of technology. There’s three within the Milky Way. The most advanced has just began rudimentary star travel.
If you’re interested in the less distant future then visit my friend from the 33rd century, Admiral Powers, blog at: http://galaxyfleet.com/blog.
I’m Time Traveler Michael Remington, brother of Mystic Investigations President Xavier Remington. As an avid history buff, quantum physics whiz, amateur inventor, and optimistic dreamer I conceived of building a time machine. I finally completed my ingenious device called the Quantum Resonance Flux Accelerator which is the size of an ipod which clips to my belt. It’s powered by a methanol fuel cell. The device uses unique sound wave frequencies that interact with my bodies sub-atomic matter at the quantum level. It vibrates my quantum particles to nearly the speed of light so that I may travel into the future and it also vibrates them at faster than light speeds so that I may travel to the past as well. This blog is a log of my adventures in time that I record when I return to my home in this time to visit my family and friends.
Although I still keep a home in the mystic town of Woodland Springs, CO, my main temporal base is located on an Earth devoid of civilization one million years in the future to avoid contamination of the timeline due to various artifacts and technologies I’ve collected. It’s a temporal museum of sorts full of curiosities and technology from all times and places.