The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
- Jonthan Davis from KORN Believes His House is Haunted - Dread Central
- Phantom Effects haunted house and corn maze in Greenwich still a go in spite of Dorian - Nova News Now
- Florida football secondary has storied history wreaking havoc against Tennessee - Naples Daily News
- David Cameron says he’s ‘haunted’ by Brexit – ‘I’m sorry about the state the country’s in’ - Express.co.uk
- The Woman In The Walls: How A Ghostly Haunting Shaped The Darkest Moment On Knocked Loose's A Different Shade Of Blue - Kerrang!
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome