“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- ENTERTAINMENT NOTES: A rapper, a tale of valor and a model train show - Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Haunted hotels in the US that you should definitely take a peek into - NewsPatrolling
- Red Cloak Haunted History Tour of Damariscotta - The Lincoln County News
- Paranormal team investigating Fowler’s most haunted facilities - wlfi.com
- Famous Devon 'haunted house' to host terrifying Fright Fest this Halloween - Devon Live
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome