“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- Coronavirus: Pandemic fact v pandemic fiction? - BBC News
- Remembering another scourge: Polio caused fear, uncertainty | Local News - Janesville Gazette
- 21 for 21: Celebrating certain Hall of Famer Tim Duncan - San Antonio Express-News
- Onslow machine shop keeps busy during pandemic - Jacksonville Daily News
- Friedman: Wishing sweet spring would come back - News - The Intelligencer
Top 5 Popular Posts
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.