“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- Guest of Honour review – tangled melodrama of guilt and shame - The Guardian
- Chris Archer's health issues make Tampa Bay trade a disaster that haunts Pirates - TribLIVE
- 'I can't breathe' — the words that haunt us - Global Sisters Report
- Good riddance to the place called the 'Han Hell,' where drugs and death were dealt - The Dallas Morning News
- Don't Be Scared! Home at Center of Haunted House Legal Case Available for $1.9M - SFGate
Top 5 Popular Posts