“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- Haunted houses herald Halloween's here - Arkansas Online
- Oxnard haunted house going up and beyond the fright - KEYT
- Success at this Kenduskeag haunted house is measured by how many people wet their pants - Bangor Daily News
- 3 Indiana haunted houses honored among nation's best - WTHR
- Quincy Mine brings back Haunted Mine Tours for Halloween - UpperMichigansSource.com
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome