“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” (The Following URL Has Vanished! Contact The Author Here If Want To Read The Rest Of This!) Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- Krampus Haunted House lives again | News, Sports, Jobs - NUjournal
- Local News: Walking Horse Hotel files for bankruptcy (1/23/21) - Shelbyville Times-Gazette
- Oakland man gets 6 years behind bars for dealing fentanyl - TribLIVE
- Hunter: Biden’s son ‘haunted’ by Trump - The Punch
- New light shed on Charles Darwin's 'abominable mystery' - BBC News
Top 5 Popular Posts