“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- Haunted Hills bringing Christmas scares to Region - nwitimes.com
- AP PHOTOS: Ukraine war prisoners struggle to rebuild lives - KPRC Click2Houston
- EastEnders Christmas spoilers: Deadly disaster as Martin makes a mistake - Metro.co.uk
- Three-goal second period lifts MSU women's hockey over Colorado - Minot Daily News
- Coronation Street Spoilers: Sean Tully To Be Haunted By Past - Daily Soap Dish
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome