“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- Man disabled as a teen haunted by parents' inaction - theday.com
- Spooks and all things that go bump — Bolton’s most haunted revealed - The Bolton News
- Spirits which frequent pubs of Bolton - This Is Lancashire
- SPEICAL REPORT: Grey lady, screaming skulls — why is Bolton most haunted? - The Bolton News
- Movie Review: 'The Grudge' - Valley News
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome