Ornaments and artifacts made from pieces of the human body are definitely gruesome, but I can’t help but find them more than a little fascinating. People have been making things out of one another’s body parts for centuries, from drinking vessels made from the skull of their enemies, to necklaces made from human teeth. Here, I will be introducing you to two ghoulish “arts and crafts” projects: The Hand of Glory, and The Shrunken Head! Oh, and don’t try this at home, kids! (The Following URL Has Vanished! Contact The Author Here If Want To Read The Rest Of This!) Read The Rest Of The Story At The Weird World Of C. L. Hernandez
- As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
- Stories of Honor: WWII vet haunted by memory of young German soldier dead in field - Buffalo News
- Letter: The threat to local news - Amarillo.com
- ‘Tragedy of the highest order’: Danny Croteau murder haunted law enforcement until its conclusion - MassLive.com
- Pelosi staffers still haunted by insurrection: 'That was easily the worst day of my life' - Yahoo Entertainment
- Mysterious and haunted ruins being reclaimed by nature in Radford Park - Plymouth Live
Top 5 Popular Posts