General Non-Paranormal Topics > General Discussions

Strange Thing Happened When I Switched On A Light

(1/1)

Xavier Remington:
I went to turn a light on last night, and both me, and Rebecca saw the lamp light up.  I turn it off some time later.  Then return to switch it back on, and it won't light up.  I look and see there's no light bulb.  All the sudden I remember I took a burnt bulb out of a week ago, and had none to put in.  I forgot to replace it.  So how the hell did the lamp switch on with no light bulb?  If Rebecca hadn't seen it then I would have assumed I was going mental.  Rebecca has no explanation.  Anyone had anything like this happen to them?

supernaturalbeliever:
I have a possible explanation for you. Both of you may have slipped into another universe where you did replace the lightbulb but then you slipped back.

Xavier Remington:

--- Quote from: supernaturalbeliever on February 01, 2013, 07:02:29 PM ---I have a possible explanation for you. Both of you may have slipped into another universe where you did replace the lightbulb but then you slipped back.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps it was some inadvertent after effect of Rebecca's magical experiments in her basement witch's lair.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version