General Supernatural Topics > Mystic Investigations News

Happy New Year's Eve

<< < (2/5) > >>

whitewolf3001:
Glad to hear you had a good New Years.. I always make a resolution. Last year's was to get more organized! ;) lol... Did I? Yeah'... This year is to travel more! Be more adventurous. We'll see what happens. I would love to ski down the mountains.. or large hills. It's been years since I've gone skiing. The friends I would go with were so good they could ski backwards..  I tried and wiped out! Didn't break anything but my pride!  ::) lol I also was a Popsicle.. I didn't wear snow pants.. just long underwear and jeans.. Brrrr.. They gave me a few swigs of black berry brandy.. Got back to their place ... collage dorm.. We then made homemade egg nog.. It was the best I ever had.. we spiked it. I had to borrow their sweat pants since all my stuff was wet.. They fixed me up pretty good. Had a blast! I will go skiing someday in Colorado Springs...  ;D

Stay sweet! Peace!

Dimitri Diablo:
Mark my words!  2013 will be the year of Diablo!  I shall triumph over good, and rule the Universe, and beyond!

supernaturalbeliever:

--- Quote from: Dimitri Diablo on January 09, 2013, 04:48:09 PM ---Mark my words!  2013 will be the year of Diablo!  I shall triumph over good, and rule the Universe, and beyond!

--- End quote ---

Dream on Dimitri. You don't have that kind of power.

whitewolf3001:

--- Quote from: Dimitri Diablo on January 09, 2013, 04:48:09 PM ---Mark my words!  2013 will be the year of Diablo!  I shall triumph over good, and rule the Universe, and beyond!

--- End quote ---

Dimitri..."Well I guess I know your New Years resolution!" ;)

If anyone were to succeed in what you plan Dimitri... Why not make the world a better place?

Xavier Remington:
Sorry I missed this post.  Happy Belated New Year 2013!  I was going to post brief snippets of what Mystic Investigations was up to but I haven't gotten around to it.  We all still have stacks of papers on our desks from our time away.  Paranormal investigations isn't just swashbuckling adventures, and mysterious of intrigue in a never ending battle for truth, justice, and the eradication of evil!  There's paper work! Tons of paper work for the love of God!  My secretary seems to be missing.  I have to make some copies!  Xavier making copies.  The Xaviernator!  Xavieeeeeeeer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version