General Supernatural Topics > Mystic Investigations News

Happy New Year's Eve

<< < (3/5) > >>

Dimitri Diablo:

--- Quote from: whitewolf3001 on January 10, 2013, 01:02:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dimitri Diablo on January 09, 2013, 04:48:09 PM ---Mark my words!  2013 will be the year of Diablo!  I shall triumph over good, and rule the Universe, and beyond!

--- End quote ---

Dimitri..."Well I guess I know your New Years resolution!" ;)

If anyone were to succeed in what you plan Dimitri... Why not make the world a better place?

--- End quote ---

The world will be better because you all will exist to service me, and me alone!  Now kneel before Diablo, kiss my hand, wash my feet, and pledge allegiance to your future Lord, and Savior.  In Dimitri's Name Amen! [Maniacal Laughter]

Dimitri Diablo:

--- Quote from: supernaturalbeliever on January 09, 2013, 07:15:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dimitri Diablo on January 09, 2013, 04:48:09 PM ---Mark my words!  2013 will be the year of Diablo!  I shall triumph over good, and rule the Universe, and beyond!

--- End quote ---

Dream on Dimitri. You don't have that kind of power.

--- End quote ---

You know nothing fool!  I ascended from a simple human to the King Of Hell!  Nobody has ever done that before.  I shall retake Hell, and then raise my army against the Heavens to overtake the Omniversal God.  Once in command I shall make the other Omniverse Gods my puppets, and then I will overwhelm the mind of the Macroverse God, and rule over all that is, was, and will be!  Yes puny Demigod bow before your master!

supernaturalbeliever:

--- Quote from: Dimitri Diablo on January 10, 2013, 11:37:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: supernaturalbeliever on January 09, 2013, 07:15:32 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Dream on Dimitri. You don't have that kind of power.

--- End quote ---

You know nothing fool!  I ascended from a simple human to the King Of Hell!  Nobody has ever done that before.  I shall retake Hell, and then raise my army against the Heavens to overtake the Omniversal God.  Once in command I shall make the other Omniverse Gods my puppets, and then I will overwhelm the mind of the Macroverse God, and rule over all that is, was, and will be!  Yes puny Demigod bow before your master!

--- End quote ---

Do you really believe that I'll bow to you? I guess you must but that will not happen and you will not make me. You call me a puny Demigod but I'm stronger than you think.

whitewolf3001:

--- Quote from: Xavier Remington on January 10, 2013, 11:29:06 AM ---Sorry I missed this post.  Happy Belated New Year 2013!  I was going to post brief snippets of what Mystic Investigations was up to but I haven't gotten around to it.  We all still have stacks of papers on our desks from our time away.  Paranormal investigations isn't just swashbuckling adventures, and mysterious of intrigue in a never ending battle for truth, justice, and the eradication of evil!  There's paper work! Tons of paper work for the love of God!  My secretary seems to be missing.  I have to make some copies!  Xavier making copies.  The Xaviernator!  Xavieeeeeeeer!

--- End quote ---

The Xaviernator!!... lol hahahhaha.. ;) Well I hope you all aren't working too hard! I sent quit allot of potent energy last night.. I know I'll be needing a napper! ;) Dimitri thank you for making peace.. or trying! I hope it will last a long time! Why do gods always insist on us bowing?

So Xavier do you have any New Year's Resolutions? How about Rebecca? Have a great day everyone!

whitewolf3001:

--- Quote ---The world will be better because you all will exist to service me, and me alone!  Now kneel before Diablo, kiss my hand, wash my feet, and pledge allegiance to your future Lord, and Savior.  In Dimitri's Name Amen! [Maniacal Laughter]

--- End quote ---

Dimitri... I only believe in bowing to someone in "Honor" Not fear! Does that make sense? In love... and respect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version