Forum Registration > Register To Post On Our Forum

Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum

<< < (13/13)

Georgeon:
I'm a filthy spammer!  I'm the reason why we can't have open registrations here!

krdaahns:
Hi I'm a big Willy Lohman loser type who tries to weasel sell crap to everyone, and everything!  I want to sign up so I can clog the boards with my BS that everyone will ignore anyway.  Sure it's a waste of time for all concerned but at least I'm doing something with my pathetic life. :-[

bfebnpaopgnc:
Hi I'm a pathetic spamming puke with a fake user name, and email address with my designer fashion, and blacklist IP Address line of bull.  Naturally Mystic Investigations deleted my nonsense.  Why can't I just get a real job, and stop being an internet weasel.  Somewhere in my deluded mind I think spreading my spam in every possible venue will make me rich when in fact I still live in my mommy's basement. 

Xavier Remington:
You're a complete moron aren't you?  You do realize your spam will only be up for a short period of time?  The who reason we can't have open registrations anywhere is because of pukes like you.  At least have the good sense to advertise something related to the content of this website.  Nobody here is interested in your Louis Vuitton crapola punk!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version