Forum Registration > Register To Post On Our Forum

Reply To This Post In Order To Register With Our Forum

<< < (2/13) > >>

Meistiensos:
I'm certainly not a spammer.  This is the first time I've been on this so called Internet.  What a strange device this computer is.  However it's not as difficult as picking up English in a matter of days.

Duanna, and Drake I'm coming for you!  You will learn to love, and respect me as your elder!

Good Evening.

Zack Powers:

--- Quote from: Meistiensos on October 29, 2012, 01:26:05 AM ---I'm certainly not a spammer.  This is the first time I've been on this so called Internet.  What a strange device this computer is.  However it's not as difficult as picking up English in a matter of days.

Duanna, and Drake I'm coming for you!  You will learn to love, and respect me as your elder!

Good Evening.

--- End quote ---

I don't know how but I'm going to get you!  I pride myself in taking down bullies at school, and I'm sure the hell not going to let a bully like you intimidate me.  You ripped my arms off you bastard!  Let's see how you like the favor returned!

supernaturalbeliever:
I hope you do get him Zach. I wonder if anything can be added to your bionic parts that will help you.

whitewolf3001:

--- Quote from: Meistiensos on October 29, 2012, 01:26:05 AM ---I'm certainly not a spammer.  This is the first time I've been on this so called Internet.  What a strange device this computer is.  However it's not as difficult as picking up English in a matter of days.

Good Evening.

--- End quote ---

What a shame!! Since you're free Meistiensos, Why don't you start over!!? What good was it to do what you did that night. Seriously! I sensed you were better than that. I guess I was wrong! :(

Meistiensos:
Angela we shall have our time together soon enough.  I know you're secretly jealous that we can't be as one.  In time I will be the one to bring you into our loving family.  Be patient until then as I mend the shattered fences that divide my daughter, and grandson from my just rule.  May the Lord Of Darkness be with you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version