General Non-Paranormal Topics > General Discussions

hey everyone

<< < (2/4) > >>

Xavier Remington:

--- Quote from: Secretman381 on February 17, 2013, 05:28:29 PM ---by the way he don't answer personal message for me that bad and all i ask him a simple question so i guess that the Xavier Remington is wasting time too..
by not respond personal message that bad so must be busy

--- End quote ---

Do you have a life at all?  Was your requested information that important to your existence?  So sorry I've agitated you. I get dozens of messages everyday, and have a ton of work to do!

"hey is your brother back from past or future?? also i just wonder did he came back home it seem he update his twitter account..so write back.."

No Michael Remington isn't back from the future.  There were no updates.  I simply added time travel topics to his blog.  If he was back you'd see text about where he's been, and all that crap obviously. 

Rebecca Abernathy:

--- Quote from: Secretman381 on February 17, 2013, 05:28:29 PM ---by the way he don't answer personal message for me that bad and all i ask him a simple question so i guess that the Xaview Remington is wasting time too..

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't answer you as well...LOL!  You give off a desperate vibe.  I was aroused from the hot sex I had with Xavier this morning.  Now I'm totally turned off after absorbing your depressing negative energy.  I pity you!  Have a nice day!

Secretman381:

--- Quote from: Rebecca Abernathy on February 18, 2013, 07:16:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Secretman381 on February 17, 2013, 05:28:29 PM ---by the way he don't answer personal message for me that bad and all i ask him a simple question so i guess that the Xaview Remington is wasting time too..

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't answer you as well...LOL!  You give off a desperate vibe.  I was aroused from the hot sex I had with Xavier this morning.  Now I'm totally turned off after absorbing your depressing negative energy.  I pity you!  Have a nice day!

--- End quote ---
[quote author=Xavier Remington link=topic=290.msg540#msg540 date=136118814

hey don't worry my mistake i forgot every one have job to do....but my question to you is this being a Witch i just wonder why was i abduction by ET? maybe you can't see my future hold? anyway that life.
that what it sound like...from you i pity you too.
let be happy and safe ok.

Rebecca Abernathy:

--- Quote from: Secretman381 on February 18, 2013, 10:27:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rebecca Abernathy on February 18, 2013, 07:16:12 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
[quote author=Xavier Remington link=topic=290.msg540#msg540 date=136118814

hey don't worry my mistake i forgot every one have job to do....but my question to you is this being a Witch i just wonder why was i abduction by ET? maybe you can't see my future hold? anyway that life.
that what it sound like...from you i pity you too.
let be happy and safe ok.

--- End quote ---

You pity me?  I'm not the one speaking broken English...LOL! I thought you were from a foreign nation but our Psychic Julia Hathaway says you're in the Toledo, Ohio area.  I guess the Ohio education system has gone down the tubes!  Julia thinks you were abducted by aliens because they liked your DNA.  It's mainly the Greys who are into the abductions, and there is a certain type of DNA they are experimenting on in order to finally cross breed with humans so they can take over the planet since their numbers on this world are few.

Secretman381:

You pity me?  I'm not the one speaking broken English...LOL! I thought you were from a foreign nation but our Psychic Julia Hathaway says you're in the Toledo, Ohio area.  I guess the Ohio education system has gone down the tubes!  Julia thinks you were abducted by aliens because they liked your DNA.  It's mainly the Greys who are into the abductions, and there is a certain type of DNA they are experimenting on in order to finally cross breed with humans so they can take over the planet since their numbers on this world are few.
[/quote]

tell your friend Juila that she have a excellent Psychic reading i want to thank her for that...i just getting tired of this Alien Abduction all the time or sometime so i also see the Repltian and Grey alien that much so i am going to get something to block it...from happen to me all the time.  there is a amulet that block Alien abduction so i will try to get that block it so i won't be having alien abduction all the time.
so anyway no offence to you ok let have a happy day ok??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version