General Non-Paranormal Topics > General Discussions

New Pope

<< < (2/2)

gryphonsbard:
Something about the New Pope just rubs me the wrong way, but of course he could be the most interesting man in the world. ;)

Xavier Remington:

--- Quote from: AnDagra on February 09, 2014, 05:55:00 PM ---Whitewolf3001 IS GAIA. Her soul was cut off by sinister forces. You will rise, Mother Earth

--- End quote ---

She already knows.  Things she told us led us to that conclusion, and she was made aware years ago.  There just wasn't any reason to announce it to anyone.

whitewolf3001:

--- Quote from: Xavier Remington on February 10, 2014, 11:50:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: AnDagra on February 09, 2014, 05:55:00 PM ---Whitewolf IS GAIA. Her soul was cut off by sinister forces. You will rise, Mother Earth

--- End quote ---

She already knows.  Things she told us led us to that conclusion, and she was made aware years ago.  There just wasn't any reason to announce it to anyone.

Hello Xavier,.. :) How you all doing? I've missed you guys. Yes.. AnDagra.. I sent you a PM.. nicely asking if you would please not tell the world my true name. I would like to keep my identity private. Since you never know who might be reading. I also have been getting attacked the way it is. Thank goodness I was running with a pack at the time.. They protected me,.. Stopped them from killing me. I did black out!

So AnDagra please don't keep posting my real name. Please edit it and erase my last name.

Xavier,.. I hope you and Rebecca have been getting my energy. I've been sending you two some from time to time. ;) Drake you too sweetie!

--- End quote ---

Xavier Remington:
Believe us we know when we get your energy! ;)  We edited the post, and replaced your real name with your user name.  We're excited about our trip to Paris this week!  I just PM'd you!

AnDagra:
I just couldn't believe that she is Gaia. As again you will rise, Gaia. That's why I've been getting that motherly feeling from Whitewolf.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version