Supernatural Heros & Villians Lounge > Vampires Lair

Welcome To The Vampires Lair

<< < (2/2)

Dark Drake:
Drake stop using my face in your sissy exploits!  I'm the true Drake because I live up to my demonic DNA.  You're do gooder crap makes me puke!  Grow up, and be a real man already!  I can't wait to have me some of that Whitewolfy, Duanna, Julia, and some more Rebecca as well!  ;D

Drake Alexander:

--- Quote from: Dark Drake on January 11, 2013, 03:08:14 PM ---Drake stop using my face in your sissy exploits!  I'm the true Drake because I live up to my demonic DNA.  You're do gooder crap makes me puke!  Grow up, and be a real man already!  I can't wait to have me some of that Whitewolfy, Duanna, Julia, and some more Rebecca as well!  ;D

--- End quote ---

A real man?  You sound like a deranged teenager on crack!  You need serious mental help pal.  Please stop using my face to commit atrocities you disgusting piece of trash!

supernaturalbeliever:
There's only one true Drake and Dark Drake you're not the true Drake. You're just wearing his face.

Tigerhallam:

--- Quote from: Dark Drake on January 11, 2013, 03:08:14 PM ---Drake stop using my face in your sissy exploits!  I'm the true Drake because I live up to my demonic DNA.

--- End quote ---

He has a point here. I wouldn't say you're the true Drake, but a true vampire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version