The Wisconsin Dells is known as a Summer water park destination for tourists around the nation. However as the leaves change color, with a chill in the air, the waters turn wayward! Ghost boats slink silently among the gory gorges of the glacial cliffs amid the dark shadows. Only the moonlight illuminates your way through the haunted Halloween horrors of the rocky corridors! Will you disappear into the murky mist of monstrous moaning never to be seen again?
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Wayne County sells 'haunted' Westland complex to developer for $1 - The Detroit News
- Mother Who Suffered Miscarriage Now Convinced She's Being Haunted by Baby's Ghost - Inside Edition
- The Strangest Roadside Attraction in Every State and The Scariest Haunted House of All Time - WGN Radio
- Busch Gardens Released Video Of New Howl-O-Scream Haunted House - WFMYNews2.com
Top 5 Popular Posts