The Wisconsin Dells is known as a Summer water park destination for tourists around the nation. However as the leaves change color, with a chill in the air, the waters turn wayward! Ghost boats slink silently among the gory gorges of the glacial cliffs amid the dark shadows. Only the moonlight illuminates your way through the haunted Halloween horrors of the rocky corridors! Will you disappear into the murky mist of monstrous moaning never to be seen again?
Subscribe To Our Blog
- What haunted houses tell us about ourselves and our past - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Terror close to home: Post Falls Lions Haunted House has provided frights for 41 years - The Spokesman-Review
- Haunted Museum Tour - Fort Dodge Messenger
- Haunted House 5K features Chuckie, others - Williamson Daily News
- Haunted houses: bringing the dead to life - Blackhills Fox KEVN - KEVN Black Hills Fox
Top 5 Popular Posts