Realistically speaking it’s actually not that far fetched that Dracula, reanimated mummies, Frankenstein, and his bride along with a wicked witch would celebrate Halloween together. However they wouldn’t be gathered to have fun but rather to partake of dark diabolical demonic All Hallow’s Eve rituals. They certainly would not have any good intentions toward trick o treaters. Thankfully such haunting Halloween rituals would take place far away from any residential neighborhoods. That being said such beings of sweet scares can be found in the Queen Of Halloween’s autumn island paradise. A paranormal place where the ghosts of deceased, and dreaming children frolic with glee in a perpetual world of fun frights, and sweet treats!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- What haunted houses tell us about ourselves and our past - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Terror close to home: Post Falls Lions Haunted House has provided frights for 41 years - The Spokesman-Review
- Haunted Museum Tour - Fort Dodge Messenger
- Haunted House 5K features Chuckie, others - Williamson Daily News
- Haunted houses: bringing the dead to life - Blackhills Fox KEVN - KEVN Black Hills Fox
Top 5 Popular Posts