Realistically speaking it’s actually not that far fetched that Dracula, reanimated mummies, Frankenstein, and his bride along with a wicked witch would celebrate Halloween together. However they wouldn’t be gathered to have fun but rather to partake of dark diabolical demonic All Hallow’s Eve rituals. They certainly would not have any good intentions toward trick o treaters. Thankfully such haunting Halloween rituals would take place far away from any residential neighborhoods. That being said such beings of sweet scares can be found in the Queen Of Halloween’s autumn island paradise. A paranormal place where the ghosts of deceased, and dreaming children frolic with glee in a perpetual world of fun frights, and sweet treats!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Halloween Helpings: Ghost walks, haunted houses and fall festivals - The Decatur Daily
- Westminster haunted house hands out 5000 costumes to kids in need - FOX31 Denver
- Ghost stories and haunted properties in Mississippi will get you in the Halloween spirit - Jackson Clarion Ledger
- 17 scary Colorado haunted houses and attractions to get spooked at before Halloween - The Denver Channel
Top 5 Popular Posts