Realistically speaking it’s actually not that far fetched that Dracula, reanimated mummies, Frankenstein, and his bride along with a wicked witch would celebrate Halloween together. However they wouldn’t be gathered to have fun but rather to partake of dark diabolical demonic All Hallow’s Eve rituals. They certainly would not have any good intentions toward trick o treaters. Thankfully such haunting Halloween rituals would take place far away from any residential neighborhoods. That being said such beings of sweet scares can be found in the Queen Of Halloween’s autumn island paradise. A paranormal place where the ghosts of deceased, and dreaming children frolic with glee in a perpetual world of fun frights, and sweet treats!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Two Writers Haunted by Their Caribbean Past - New York Times
- Mary J. Blige To Star In Horror Film About White Cops Haunted After Killing Black Child - Vibe
- Wayne County sells 'haunted' Westland complex to developer for $1 - The Detroit News
- Mother Who Suffered Miscarriage Now Convinced She's Being ... - Inside Edition
Top 5 Popular Posts