Realistically speaking it’s actually not that far fetched that Dracula, reanimated mummies, Frankenstein, and his bride along with a wicked witch would celebrate Halloween together. However they wouldn’t be gathered to have fun but rather to partake of dark diabolical demonic All Hallow’s Eve rituals. They certainly would not have any good intentions toward trick o treaters. Thankfully such haunting Halloween rituals would take place far away from any residential neighborhoods. That being said such beings of sweet scares can be found in the Queen Of Halloween’s autumn island paradise. A paranormal place where the ghosts of deceased, and dreaming children frolic with glee in a perpetual world of fun frights, and sweet treats!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- The Haunted, Feared Guitarist Ola Englund Launches Solar Guitars Brand - Guitar World Magazine
- WWII veteran James Sims haunted by horrors of war, racism - The Times
- "A Haunted Christmas" in Denver - KRDO
- Dad says family home is haunted by ghost of old lady who once lived in their house - The Sun
Top 5 Popular Posts