The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- We Slept In The Most Haunted Room On The Queen Mary And It Was Terrifying - BuzzFeed News
- Josh Lucas, Terrence Howard and Lake Bell are haunted by the laughable 'Ghost of New Orleans' - Los Angeles Times
- Bad call or not, a frequent issue haunted Celtics in loss to Bulls - FanRag Sports (blog)
- 6 Super-Creepy (Reportedly Haunted!) Places to Visit in New Orleans - Bravo (blog)
- The Haunted To Enter Studio In March - Blabbermouth.net - BLABBERMOUTH.NET