The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
- Red Cloak Haunted History Tour of Camden — User Submitted — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine - Bangor Daily News
- The most haunted places in Wales have just been revealed - Wales Online
- Howell Library Hosting "The Edmund Fitzgerald: The Stories, The Song” - WHMI
- 10 former Knott’s rides and attractions we miss the most - LA Daily News
- Thriller about lust and betrayal among new Channel 5 dramas - Entertainment News from Xposé - Virgin Media Television - virginmediatelevision.ie
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome