The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kiwi selling 'haunted' painting after spooky activity in home - New Zealand Herald
- Sitting out vs. Jaguars 'would have haunted' Steelers' Antonio Brown - Tribune-Review
- 'Robicheaux': Haunted in the bayou - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Hypnotic thriller that haunted a nation inspires remakes for a new generation - The Guardian
Top 5 Popular Posts