The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
- Letter: Will illegal fireworks spark deadly fires in San Jose? - The Mercury News
- Jack Monroe: ‘I’m still haunted by the fear of being hungry’ - The Guardian
- 'Fleishman Is In Trouble': A Debut About Divorce, Dating And Disappearance - Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Jack Klasey: The haunted house that wasn't really haunted - Kankakee Daily Journal
- 'UK's most haunted pub' may have BODIES buried below it, admits landlord - Chronicle Live
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome