The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- Haunted Hydro plans farewell party for Ballville Dam - Fremont News Messenger
- Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern Moves For All-New Dread Hollow Experience - The Chattanoogan
- A Night With Miami's Most Famous Ghost Hunter in a Haunted Homestead Hotel - Miami New Times
- “HAHN” Recap: 'Haunted By The Surname' - LA Canyon News
- Become a total victim at haunted house open for eclipse weekend ... - KFVS
Top 5 Popular Posts