The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Haunted History Trail of New York wins 2018 PRism Award - Chron.com
- Haunted History: Even skeptics spooked by Lorelei Inn near Green Bay - WSAW
- Haunted History Trail of New York Wins 2018 PRism Award | New ... - U.S. News & World Report
- Veteran goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima says Japan still haunted by 2014 loss to Colombia - The Japan Times
Top 5 Popular Posts