The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Michigan Haunted Attraction to Add New Features Next Year - U.S. News & World Report
- Visitors, sponsors bring frights to Haunted Zoo - Victoria Advocate
- The night the invasive species haunted the Horicon Marsh Visitor's Center - Portage Daily Register
- This Train Turns Into a Haunted House on Rails for Halloween - Thrillist
Top 5 Popular Posts