The Thirteen Nights Of Halloween are upon us as that most frightening of nights, Halloween, rapidly approaches. We generally see an increase in paranormal activity beginning at the autumnal equinox. Once we hit the twelve nights leading up to Halloween night, which is the unlucky 13th night, there is an exponential increase in all manner of paranormal beings lurking about the dark shadows of the foreboding nocturnal landscape. Read The Rest Of Our Urgent Alert!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- What haunted houses tell us about ourselves and our past - Scranton Times-Tribune
- Terror close to home: Post Falls Lions Haunted House has provided frights for 41 years - The Spokesman-Review
- Haunted Museum Tour - Fort Dodge Messenger
- Haunted House 5K features Chuckie, others - Williamson Daily News
- Haunted houses: bringing the dead to life - Blackhills Fox KEVN - KEVN Black Hills Fox
Top 5 Popular Posts