Another installment of assassination robots from the future out to terminate Sarah Conner, and her son John Conner whose the leader of the future rebel resistance in a war between humans and machines. Terminator Genisys is set to hit theaters July 1, 2015. The movie encompasses a change to the entire history of the franchise due to repeated time travels into the past by Skynet Terminators.
- Jack Savoretti review – smouldering pop doesn't quite catch fire - The Guardian
- Summer Fun Fridays: Memorial Day Weekend - erienewsnow.com
- WWII-era 'Merrill's Marauders' veterans reflect on Burma campaign's 75th anniversary - Military Times
- Raceday focus: Michael Manley looks at the Flemington program - Herald Sun
- What/If on Netflix review: Renée Zellweger show is half-witted mess - NEWS.com.au
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome