The 2014 Finale of Hannibal, another take on the infamous serial killing cannibal, was a particularly well done psychological thriller–horror masterpiece. Something not usually seen on television. If you don’t like the sight of fake blood, and violence then you should probably skip the ending. Despite Hannibal Lecter being on the verge of superhuman status we here at Mystic Investigations would take him down with extreme prejudice! We wouldn’t make the mistake of sending him to prisons for the criminally insane where he tends to escape from. Hannibal would be sent to the cloaked stronghold of the Amazon Warriors in South America where the lovely ladies of Goddess descent would take his murderous arrogance down a peg or two!
Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kiwi selling 'haunted' painting after spooky activity in home - New Zealand Herald
- Sitting out vs. Jaguars 'would have haunted' Steelers' Antonio Brown - Tribune-Review
- 'Robicheaux': Haunted in the bayou - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Hypnotic thriller that haunted a nation inspires remakes for a new generation - The Guardian
Top 5 Popular Posts