“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- Egypt mystery: Why ‘strange find’ in ‘highly haunted’ tomb left researcher stunned - Express.co.uk
- Ex-South Africa President Rails Against Allegations: Zuma Update - Yahoo News
- Ghosthunters terrified when doll says 'I want to burn your eyes out' - Coventry Telegraph
- Coin-op amusements news | Dubai to get Zombie Apocalypse Park - InterGame
- Shandee Blackburn inquest told evidence against ex-boyfriend 'overwhelming' - ABC News
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome