“I think we both knew this would happen sooner or later,” Tanya Knight said to Marty as she crammed another handful of his clothes into a black plastic trash bag.
This was it. They were done, forever and ever. Still, the smile never left her face as she went to the window and opened it to let out the last tendrils of incense smoke and candle soot.
She turned around to face him again and her smile widened. He really did look nice today, despite everything that had happened. “You look great in purple, Marty,” she said. “It’s definitely your color.” Read The Rest Of This Supernatural Story At The Weird World of C. L. Hernandez…
- Sanrio turns one of its most popular characters into a zombie for new Tokyo undead haunted house - SoraNews24
- 12 haunted places in Essex where you can stay over... if you dare - Essex Live
- Derick haunted by discovery Majaivana not his father 40 years on - ZimLive.com
- Is your home haunted? Then this group of Stoke-on-Trent ghost-hunters want to hear from you - Stoke-on-Trent Live
- Northlands 13th Floor Haunted House brings freaks and shrieks - ThisWeek Community News
Top 5 Popular Posts
Jason Voorhees Garden Gnome