Subscribe To Our Blog
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Veteran tribute: Clyde Smith still haunted by images of WWII - Tulsa World
- Lawsuit Says Actor at “Full-Contact” Haunted House in Gresham Broke a Customer's Teeth - Willamette Week
- Haunted Houses: 2018 Gwangju Biennale Attempts—and Fails—to Show How Artists Can Grapple with Contentious ... - ARTnews
- On the market: Is this house haunted? Probably not, Realtor says, but hopes you want to find out more about the property - Cincinnati.com
Top 5 Popular Posts
Category Archives: Hauntings
It was the Witching Hour of Halloween when a serial killer wielding an extra large meat cleaver eradicated two 3rd shift employees stocking shelves in Aisle 13 at a large department store. Interestingly enough Aisle 13 was for seasonal items. In this … Continue reading
Well not really! The video above is an episode of Tales From The Crypt called Television Terror. Real life tabloid talk show host Morton Downey Jr. plays a shock journalist who enters a supposedly haunted house with a camera man to … Continue reading
The video above is an exploration of the infamous Suicide Forest in Aokigahara, Japan. A fantastical forest of haunted mysteries that compels people to commit suicide. The home of the legendary Boarhog Moothy-San Monster!
The video above takes a look at various unexplained cases of paranormal hauntings across the United States. Whether they be spirits of the dead, demons, or other supernatural phenomenon.