Author Topic: Happy New Year's Eve  (Read 25586 times)

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
Re: Happy New Year's Eve
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 02:31:09 PM »
Rebecca, and I just pulled up to our office building to find a flaming mass turn to ash.  It was Elamia, Drake's stalker.  Julia tossed her out the window with her telekinesis.  Now I have to get on the horn, and hire a window repairman who specializes in paranormal glass.  Man the work just keeps piling up!  Me, and Rebecca had left for 30 minutes to have some quick afternoon delights.

My New Year's Resolution is to put Dark Drake down if for no other reason just to stop his pathetic prank phone calls!  I'm pretty sure that's Rebecca's as well.  Of course we'd also like to bring Meistiensos back into a peaceful form for the sake of Duanna.

Dark Drake

• Ghost
  • Drake Alexander's Evil Twin & Second Son Of Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »
I wish you would go back to Hell Diacraplo!  The Anti-Claus, and I are going to seriously kick your ass, and then shove a can of Diet Coke down your throat since you love it so much you rancid little puke!  And no we're not hiding from you.  We just have better things to do magic boy!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 07:01:07 PM »
Sounds like even the evil forces don't like Dimitri. Things could get very interesting.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 03:05:50 PM »
Sounds like even the evil forces don't like Dimitri. Things could get very interesting.

Many in the world of the evil don't like Diablo because he wants to take everything over in defiance of the natural power structure.

Dimitri Diablo

• Ghost
  • I'm proud to be the most evil man on Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 09:13:23 PM »
Dark Drake you're a pathetic sissy who hides behind the Anti-Claus, and your daddy Devil.  The Devil warned me not to come after you but no force will stop me from exacting my revenge against you, and the Anti-Claus!  Nobody crosses Diablo!  A fool like you could never hope to enjoy a fine beverage like Diet Coke!

Dark Drake

• Ghost
  • Drake Alexander's Evil Twin & Second Son Of Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 09:28:46 PM »
Ohhhhhh I'm so scared little magic boy!  You do realize my dad is the Devil right?  You think you're so tough just because you took over Hell for a few months you pathetic weasel?  As for your disgusting Diet Coke real men drink blood!  I look forward to dining on yours very soon!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 10:11:46 AM »
Diablo and Dark Drake, I'm hoping that you two send each other to hell with no chance of escape. That would make this a very happy year.

Dimitri Diablo

• Ghost
  • I'm proud to be the most evil man on Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 05:47:54 PM »
Diablo and Dark Drake, I'm hoping that you two send each other to hell with no chance of escape. That would make this a very happy year.

Silly Demigod fool!  If only you realized I'm your best hope for salvation!  I will cleanse this wretched Earth, and the entire Universe of all evil which includes those who oppose me!  Once in command of this reality you little humans, and demigods can go about your pathetic business unimpeded for all I care.  I'm a lot better than the Jinn who want to eradicate all of you, or the demons who want to enslave, and possess your very souls.  Well your souls will be mine but you won't really need them under my just rule.  Of course you actually have two souls since you're half God.  Human souls reside in Heaven while the souls of the lower Gods lie within themselves directly connecting them to their parallel selves in the parallel Universes.  It's part of what makes them so powerful.  As a Demigod you can have the power to choose, and unify both souls within you, or join them all in your Heavenly soul.  I'm sure you already knew all of this.  The bottom line is that I'm on the fence about the Gods.  If they don't mess with Diablo then I will let them act as my loyal subjects who will rule over the various sectors of my Universal Fiefdom.  Certainly in my early days of magic I called upon them for power.  Then I changed up to Demons.  Now all I need is pure Diablo power!  The Gods were at least fair while the Demons were little bastards!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2013, 10:11:56 PM »
I will concede that you'd be better than the jinn. That doesn't mean I want you running things though. It's going to be interesting to see what happens during the war that is coming.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2013, 10:11:56 PM »