Author Topic: Happy New Year's Eve  (Read 25615 times)

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Happy New Year's Eve
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:50:11 PM »
Hello everyone! I hope you all have an amazing night! I'm having another Jacuzzi party! I wish we all could party together... some year we will I'm sure! Cheers to everyone's happiness'..  ;D

I wasn't sure where to put this.. you can delete it if you want. I'll send everyone more energy at the strike of midnight! Drake I have something for you... :) xxx

Tigerhallam

Re: Happy New Year's Eve
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 07:19:40 AM »
Unfortunately, the only thing Drake's going to be wanting from you right now is blood.

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 12:52:12 PM »
Happy New Year everyone.

I think whitewolf knows something that we don't Tigerhallum. Maybe Drake's soul is back in his body.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »
Hey guys.. Yes the good Drake is back! Okay! Sorry you didn't know.. Looking at how that sounds umm omg! ;) I thought you all knew he was back? Allot has been happening. I'm extremely happy now that our Good Drake is back and safe! How was your New Years? Do you have any resolutions?  :)

I love you sweet Drake..

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 06:40:08 AM »
I had a pretty good New Years. I don't usually make any resolutions though.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
Re: Happy New Year's
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 06:52:22 PM »
Glad to hear you had a good New Years.. I always make a resolution. Last year's was to get more organized! ;) lol... Did I? Yeah'... This year is to travel more! Be more adventurous. We'll see what happens. I would love to ski down the mountains.. or large hills. It's been years since I've gone skiing. The friends I would go with were so good they could ski backwards..  I tried and wiped out! Didn't break anything but my pride!  ::) lol I also was a Popsicle.. I didn't wear snow pants.. just long underwear and jeans.. Brrrr.. They gave me a few swigs of black berry brandy.. Got back to their place ... collage dorm.. We then made homemade egg nog.. It was the best I ever had.. we spiked it. I had to borrow their sweat pants since all my stuff was wet.. They fixed me up pretty good. Had a blast! I will go skiing someday in Colorado Springs...  ;D

Stay sweet! Peace!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:39:26 PM by whitewolf3001 »

Dimitri Diablo

• Ghost
  • I'm proud to be the most evil man on Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 04:48:09 PM »
Mark my words!  2013 will be the year of Diablo!  I shall triumph over good, and rule the Universe, and beyond!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 07:15:32 PM »
Mark my words!  2013 will be the year of Diablo!  I shall triumph over good, and rule the Universe, and beyond!

Dream on Dimitri. You don't have that kind of power.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 01:02:19 AM »

Dimitri..."Well I guess I know your New Years resolution!" ;)

If anyone were to succeed in what you plan Dimitri... Why not make the world a better place?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:04:25 AM by whitewolf3001 »

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 11:29:06 AM »
Sorry I missed this post.  Happy Belated New Year 2013!  I was going to post brief snippets of what Mystic Investigations was up to but I haven't gotten around to it.  We all still have stacks of papers on our desks from our time away.  Paranormal investigations isn't just swashbuckling adventures, and mysterious of intrigue in a never ending battle for truth, justice, and the eradication of evil!  There's paper work! Tons of paper work for the love of God!  My secretary seems to be missing.  I have to make some copies!  Xavier making copies.  The Xaviernator!  Xavieeeeeeeer!

Dimitri Diablo

• Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 11:35:08 AM »

Dimitri..."Well I guess I know your New Years resolution!" ;)

If anyone were to succeed in what you plan Dimitri... Why not make the world a better place?

The world will be better because you all will exist to service me, and me alone!  Now kneel before Diablo, kiss my hand, wash my feet, and pledge allegiance to your future Lord, and Savior.  In Dimitri's Name Amen! [Maniacal Laughter]

Dimitri Diablo

• Ghost
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »

You know nothing fool!  I ascended from a simple human to the King Of Hell!  Nobody has ever done that before.  I shall retake Hell, and then raise my army against the Heavens to overtake the Omniversal God.  Once in command I shall make the other Omniverse Gods my puppets, and then I will overwhelm the mind of the Macroverse God, and rule over all that is, was, and will be!  Yes puny Demigod bow before your master!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 03:38:22 PM »

You know nothing fool!  I ascended from a simple human to the King Of Hell!  Nobody has ever done that before.  I shall retake Hell, and then raise my army against the Heavens to overtake the Omniversal God.  Once in command I shall make the other Omniverse Gods my puppets, and then I will overwhelm the mind of the Macroverse God, and rule over all that is, was, and will be!  Yes puny Demigod bow before your master!

Do you really believe that I'll bow to you? I guess you must but that will not happen and you will not make me. You call me a puny Demigod but I'm stronger than you think.

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 05:32:37 PM »
Sorry I missed this post.  Happy Belated New Year 2013!  I was going to post brief snippets of what Mystic Investigations was up to but I haven't gotten around to it.  We all still have stacks of papers on our desks from our time away.  Paranormal investigations isn't just swashbuckling adventures, and mysterious of intrigue in a never ending battle for truth, justice, and the eradication of evil!  There's paper work! Tons of paper work for the love of God!  My secretary seems to be missing.  I have to make some copies!  Xavier making copies.  The Xaviernator!  Xavieeeeeeeer!

The Xaviernator!!... lol hahahhaha.. ;) Well I hope you all aren't working too hard! I sent quit allot of potent energy last night.. I know I'll be needing a napper! ;) Dimitri thank you for making peace.. or trying! I hope it will last a long time! Why do gods always insist on us bowing?

So Xavier do you have any New Year's Resolutions? How about Rebecca? Have a great day everyone!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 05:59:05 PM by whitewolf3001 »

whitewolf3001

• Zombie
  • "Drake I miss you!"
    • View Profile
    • Zodiac Post.com
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 05:55:21 PM »
The world will be better because you all will exist to service me, and me alone!  Now kneel before Diablo, kiss my hand, wash my feet, and pledge allegiance to your future Lord, and Savior.  In Dimitri's Name Amen! [Maniacal Laughter]

Dimitri... I only believe in bowing to someone in "Honor" Not fear! Does that make sense? In love... and respect!

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 05:55:21 PM »

Universal Life Secrets To Bend Reality To Your Imagination!