Author Topic: Mystic Investigations Blows Big Time!  (Read 8244 times)

April Fool

• Administrator
  • Ghost
  • I Will Prank The Hell Out Of You Fools!
    • View Profile
Mystic Investigations Blows Big Time!
« on: April 01, 2013, 10:27:40 AM »
I froze time, and toilet papered their entire offices.  To them all the sudden the rolls of strewn toilet paper just magically appeared out of thin air.  I made that big blowhard Xavier trip down the steps! :D  Drake Alexander actually spotted me but I disappeared in a burst of sparkles that coated him, and he now looks like Edward from Twilight.  The sparkles won't disappear until Midnight April 2nd.  I also stripped that hot witch Rebecca while she was pumping gas this morning into her pink Porsche which is now puke green with yellow splotches all over it!  Oh man the embarrassment as men were whistling, and hollering along with traffic on the road nearby coming to a screeching halt.  I love my job!

supernaturalbeliever

• Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Mystic Investigations Blows Big Time!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 12:36:18 AM »
Lol to think the April Fool thought that stripping Rebecca would embarrass her. He doesn't know her too well.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 01:52:11 PM »
Lol to think the April Fool thought that stripping Rebecca would embarrass her. He doesn't know her too well.

She was mildly embarrassed since it was in a totally inappropriate public place with people everywhere.  She hopped in the car, and drove home.  Most of the Fool's antics wore off the next day.  Although electronic things stay as is unless we change it such as on this website. It's something we have to put up with everywhere but it could be worse.  He really relished jacking up evil people.  Turning Diablo into a pig is something I would have liked to see.

Xavier Remington

• Administrator
  • God
  • I'm President of Mystic Investigations.
    • View Profile
    • Mystic Investigations
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 01:54:51 PM »
It's impressive how you can give yourself Administration privileges.  Then again anything is possible with magic.  We might as well keep you as an Admin because you'll just do it again next year anyway.

Mystic Investigations Supernatural Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 01:54:51 PM »